Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

How Far Can You Go For Love - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Far Can You Go For Love (419 Views)

How Far Can A Centerfire Bullet Travel? / What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Can You Go For Love by Chineydum: 7:17am On Sep 24, 2017
How Far Can You Go For Love?

Love indeed is beautiful and blissful but it goes way beyond the feeling it engenders in our hearts. Everyone out there who has been in love one time or the other must have done some extremely sacrificial act for his lover.

I know I have a witness among the guys reading this now and even some ladies have gone out of their way to show the extent of their love with their partners.

The truth is this, we all have gone all out in love to do something extra special for our lover and most times it cost us something.

A friend of mine was more than willing to make his girlfriend very comfortable in the restaurant they went to and was okay with only a bottle of water. Perhaps that was his way of going over for his friend.

Love is a powerful force that controls the world we live in. It is love that makes the world go round and conducive for us humans.

Under the influence of Love we can do things we would rather not do because we are motivated and controlled by the power of love.

So here's the thing I want to bring to your notice. Christ demonstrated his love for us and died for us, in a bid to give us eternal life, a blissful life on earth and a clean slate from all our wrongs and mistakes - free Mercy.

My question is this, Do you love Him in turn, it is only wise that you do so.

Do you love Him enough to say no to frivolous activities that don't bring glory and honor to His name? Do your actions cause a smile on His face and make Him glad that He died for you?

How far will you go for Him, to do His will, can you sacrifice your desires,pleasures and comfort for Him?

As I write this I just discover that this message is speaking loudly to me. I ask myself how strong is the power of my love for the One who first loved me.

Happy Sunday.
Have a great week ahead.
Stay Fresh and Positive
Re: How Far Can You Go For Love by coolcharm(m): 7:23am On Sep 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: How Far Can You Go For Love by emaxjey(m): 7:27am On Sep 24, 2017
Today was the only day , when My I cried & my mother Smiled on it. Happy Birthday Mother’s lovely child, Happy Birthday to Me.oya. Make una shower me likes Ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Far Can You Go For Love by ikbnice(m): 7:32am On Sep 24, 2017
As far as a finger's length. These hoes are not worth it these days. I have done shits for love sake and I ain't gonna try that again. NEVER!
If you ain't contented, take a walk.
Re: How Far Can You Go For Love by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 24, 2017
I can not come and talk.
Re: How Far Can You Go For Love by MhizzAJ(f): 7:49am On Sep 24, 2017
emaxjey:
Today was the only day , when My I cried & my mother Smiled on it. Happy Birthday Mother’s lovely child, Happy Birthday to Me.oya. Make una shower me likes Ooo

Oga it's okay nah
Happy birthday

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Change Your Bedsheets? / Fire Catches Fayose’s Costly G-class In Lagos / China Is Churning Out A New Billionaire Every 5 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.