Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,964 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Funny Jokes : THE FOOLISH SAMARITAN - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Jokes : THE FOOLISH SAMARITAN (2674 Views)

Short funny jokes / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread / Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Your Heart Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Jokes : THE FOOLISH SAMARITAN by bicon1: 7:54am On Sep 24, 2017
The fool Samaritan.
I know you all must have heard the story of the good Samaritan in the Bible, good well mine is the story of a fool Samaritan. It all happened on a bright sunny weddnesday afternoon around 2pm, I was at the bustop in the city of Lagos waiting patiently for the bus going to ikeja from egbeda, not quite look a beautiful young lady 22 I think skin soft and white teeth approaced me with a warm smile, the kind of smile you won't want to turn away even if you are vexing and burning up. I was are introducing myself self explaining who am I adejass the proud blogger where am going what I ate in the morning and all Dat just like a thief confessing my whole system was disorganized by dis bae. She just touched me its OK and I was feeling a sensation like I won lotto (make you dey feel happy inside forum nothing)

She told me what her name is Ada, how she end up here don't want to bore you with all that. The bottom line is that I should help her with a change for transport. AND LIKE WE ARE BEEN THOUGHT IN SUNDAY SCHOOL BE A GOOD SAMARITAN.

without thinking twice I dip my hands into my pocket and brings out the the last card on me 500 naira point it to her she tanked me thinking have secured her trust and can get her number she said "never mind" my brain format because I could say anything she already hop in into a bus.

That how I end up as a foolish Samaritan. End up trekking from edgeda to ikeja.

Source link http://www.adejass..com

For more comedy and jokes Dat burst your ribs grin

Re: Funny Jokes : THE FOOLISH SAMARITAN by DaInferno(m): 8:10am On Sep 24, 2017
bicon1:

The fool Samaritan.
I know you all must have heard the story of the good Samaritan in the Bible, good well mine is the story of a fool Samaritan. It all happened on a bright sunny weddnesday afternoon around 2pm, I was at the bustop in the city of Lagos waiting patiently for the bus going to ikeja from egbeda, not quite look a beautiful young lady 22 I think skin soft and white teeth approaced me with a warm smile, the kind of smile you won't want to turn away even if you are vexing and burning up. I was are introducing myself self explaining who am I adejass the proud blogger where am going what I ate in the morning and all Dat just like a thief confessing my whole system was disorganized by dis bae. She just touched me its OK and I was feeling a sensation like I won lotto (make you dey feel happy inside forum nothing)

She told me what her name is Ada, how she end up here don't want to bore you with all that. The bottom line is that I should help her with a change for transport. AND LIKE WE ARE BEEN THOUGHT IN SUNDAY SCHOOL BE A GOOD SAMARITAN.

without thinking twice I dip my hands into my pocket and brings out the the last card on me 500 naira point it to her she tanked me thinking have secured her trust and can get her number she said "never mind" my brain format because I could say anything she already hop in into a bus.

That how I end up as a foolish Samaritan. End up trekking from edgeda to ikeja.

Source link http://www.adejass..com

For more comedy and jokes Dat burst your ribs grin

but this is not a joke na, besides... You help people so u can collect their phone numbers in returni don't want to say the other thing I wanted to say!

(1) (Reply)

Pek and Philips / President Obansanjo And Queen's Test / Camalot (alpha Male)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.