Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

How Many Of Us Are Not Going To Church Today Because Of Rain? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Of Us Are Not Going To Church Today Because Of Rain? (414 Views)

"Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid / Not Going To Church Because Of Naira Scarcity? / Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of Us Are Not Going To Church Today Because Of Rain? by ikorodureporta: 8:00am On Sep 24, 2017
Why do people hate taking their umbrellas to church? I'v been watching since 6'o clock, prepared, but the rain isnt smiling @all. If 9 pass, i no think say church dey today-o undecided
Re: How Many Of Us Are Not Going To Church Today Because Of Rain? by MhizzAJ(f): 8:03am On Sep 24, 2017
Even me too
I don't think I'll go to church today

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Are Not Going To Church Today Because Of Rain? by MhizzAJ(f): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2017
ikorodureporta:
Why do people hate taking their umbrellas to church? I'v been watching since 6'o clock, prepared, but the rain isnt smiling @all. If 9 pass, i no think say church dey today-o undecided

u day even go church before cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many Of Us Are Not Going To Church Today Because Of Rain? by ikorodureporta: 8:14am On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

u day even go church before cheesy cheesy

if i tell u say i neva miss sunday church this year, u no go biliv. Infact if u add up to last year, i neva miss sunday church for over a year now wink
Re: How Many Of Us Are Not Going To Church Today Because Of Rain? by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:38am On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Even me too
I don't think I'll go to church today
Lol you're not going to church and you're telling me to let us go grin
Which kine ojoro be that
Re: How Many Of Us Are Not Going To Church Today Because Of Rain? by MhizzAJ(f): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Lol you're not going to church and you're telling me to let us go grin
Which kine ojoro be that

It's raining na
I ll go for second service

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Are Not Going To Church Today Because Of Rain? by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

It's raining na
I ll go for second service
Pray for us wink
Re: How Many Of Us Are Not Going To Church Today Because Of Rain? by MhizzAJ(f): 8:53am On Sep 24, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Pray for us wink

Okay dearie

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Are Not Going To Church Today Because Of Rain? by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:55am On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Okay dearie
Thank you smiley

(1) (Reply)

End Times Reporters; Sunday Message To All / ORIGIN OF GOD AND HUMANS / Adam, Where Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.