Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? (21276 Views)

"Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid / Not Going To Church Because Of Naira Scarcity? / Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by MadamVanessa(f): 6:56am On Mar 20, 2022
Goodmorning Christian brethrens and to all nairalanders.

In today's society, I noticed that people seem to see those that do not go to church regularly as not being serious with their heavenly race and salvation of soul and this makes it look like one salvation of soul is tied down to going to church regularly.

I am one of such person that do not like going to church at all, but I believe so much in God and I know I am not the only one in this. This problem is faced by so many people in the world.

So is there anything wrong in one not going to church regularly but believe in God within himself or herself and try his or her best in doing the things that pleases God.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Totilopussylick(m): 7:04am On Mar 20, 2022
I am one of such person that do not like going to church regularly, but I believe so much in God and I know I am not the only one in this, this problem is faced by so many people around the world.

Your not alone in this my dear.

I myself can't remember when last i near church.

I live in Germany like this but to be honest with you, you hardly see people going to church on Sunday morning.

If not because of calendar, I barely knows what the day is here in Europe.

Is only in Africa people carry church matter for head.

175 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Aonkuuse(m): 7:05am On Mar 20, 2022
There are conditions and principles for the kingdom of God, just follow them and salvation is assured

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by MadamVanessa(f): 7:08am On Mar 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:

I live in Germany like this but to be honest with you, you hardly see people going to church on Sunday morning.

If not because of calendar, I barely knows what the day is here in Europe.

Is only in Africa people carry church matter for head.

shocked

Do you mean that over there people are not obsessed about church as it's happening here?

Lol... it's funny here seriously. Even my own parents think that I am being possessed hence I hate going to church. Myself alone know that nothing is wrong with me. So much for me here seriously.

47 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by MadamVanessa(f): 7:09am On Mar 20, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Yes
Like one's salvation is tied down to one going to church? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by chatinent: 7:15am On Mar 20, 2022
In this world where every Sunday means fundraising for pastors?

65 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by orisa37: 7:16am On Mar 20, 2022
NOTHING WRONG. TRUST IN GOD AND DO THE RIGHT.
LET PSALMS ONE AND FOUR: FOUR TO FIVE BE YOUR GUIDE.
JESUS IS A PRAYER TO GOD.

8 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Totilopussylick(m): 7:19am On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Do you mean that over there people are not obsessed about church as it's happening here?

Lol... it's funny here seriously. Even my own parents think that I am being possessed hence I hate going to church, only me knows that nothing is wrong with me. So much for me here.

I'm telling you the gospel truth.

You barely see signboard of churches in Germany.

Not as if there are no church here, but they are not so obsessed about it.

I went to one the very first week i arrived Europe, what I saw i was speechless.

People were smoking cigarettes in the church when the pastor was preaching cheesy.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by ABIODUN105(m): 7:24am On Mar 20, 2022
Remember the sabbath day and keep it holy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by heniford2: 7:24am On Mar 20, 2022
Since 8yrs know i never step my foot in church oh rather than last month when i went to chapel to pray 4 my partner self delivery undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by KNOWMORE56: 7:45am On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:

In today's society, I noticed that people seems to see those who do not go to church regularly as not being serious with their heavenly race and salvation of soul and this makes it look like one salvation of soul is tied down to going to church regularly.

I am one of such person that do not like going to church at all, but I believe so much in God and I know I am not the only one in this. This problem is faced by so many people in the world.

So is there anything wrong in one not going to church regularly but believe in God within himself or herself and try his or her best in doing the thing that pleases God.

Lalasticlala

Well. The way I have always understood this matter is:
The church services or church attendance is like a school attendance.....

I mean, in religion it's called church. In accedemy it's called school....

Now, if you should use the same question for your accedemy, what will be your answer...

What I'm saying is if your child ask you
" Mummy, is there anything wrong if I don't attend classes in the school? I'm doing my studying in the house...

*. Hebrews 10:25 " KJV: Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching."

*. Leviticus 8:4 " KJV:And Moses did as the Lord commanded him; and the assembly was gathered together unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation"

Our God commands that His children be gathered before Him from time to time!

100 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by bibianna(f): 7:46am On Mar 20, 2022
It's not bad. I believe God works with the heart.

But at least once a while you can step feet inside church.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by ahnie: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2022
My current lifestyle.

8 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by AntiChristian: 8:12am On Mar 20, 2022
Jesus no dey go church!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by chigoziri2403(m): 8:26am On Mar 20, 2022
I don't attend church, I really want to,
But I don't have the zeal to attend Church anymore,
They have turned Christianity into a Charade
Even at my workplace,they see me as queer
But when there is an argument pertaining to the Bible and gospel of Christ,I break it down for them, even the most religious church goers amongst them are confused about how someone who doesn't attend church is enlightened...

As a Christian, the Bible has everything you need to succeed
People don't just read, especially Africans
One of the reasons most people are converting to other religions is because churches have abandoned the gospel of Jesus Christ and focused on earthly delights and riches

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:55am On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:

In today's society, I noticed that people seems to see those that do not go to church regularly as not being serious with their heavenly race and salvation of soul and this makes it look like one salvation of soul is tied down to going to church regularly.

So is there anything wrong in one not going to church regularly but believe in God within himself or herself and try his or her best in doing the things that pleases God.

Lalasticlala
The most important thing is being with God not going to church.

Church-going could also help, but it doesn't guarantee anything. Many in the church are not with God but just church goers. There are many who don't go to church but are with God.

I happen to be one of the latter.

Bottomline, do whatever strengthens your spiritual life and walk with God. If going to church or not.

God bless.

21 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by ChocolateWine(f): 8:59am On Mar 20, 2022
From your profile pics you're already qualified for the heavenly calling. This world is not your home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by OBoy50: 9:08am On Mar 20, 2022
cool
When you have Christ in you, you have church in you... salvation is not by who goes to church and who doesn't.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by iCauseTrouble: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2022
sad
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Kyase(m): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2022
Faith cometh from hearing...........
Romans 10:17

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by visijo(m): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2022
Be nice to people but don't borrow them money, they won't pay. �

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2022
I don't want to derail this thread but I'll like to say I'm also a Muslim who doesn't go to mosque @ all. My folks r tired of even making me go.

But I so much believe in God and he's ten commandments which I believe are the most important thing of faith.

14 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Teaser4(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2022
I no dey go church….the last time I entered church nah 2015

4 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Vifx: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2022
You must fellowship in his presence
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Ola17: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2022
Your pastors guilt trips or uses hell/poverty as a scare tactics to make you come to church not because he wants you to make heaven, but rather to fleece you of your hard earned money, time and talents.

93.884% of your religious leaders know that heaven and hell is but a reward system devised to control and govern the society. Be wise.

9 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by tayo4ng(m): 9:45am On Mar 20, 2022
So many things is wrong, you must not avoid the gadering of the bredren.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Zchi1052(m): 9:45am On Mar 20, 2022
Ur believe matters church sef na scam
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Lexusgs430: 9:46am On Mar 20, 2022
Because religion is scam.......

5 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by pyyxxaro: 9:46am On Mar 20, 2022
Abeg who fit DHL 4litres give me , all the filling stations for here nor open undecided

Chibok Phase II

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by stanliwise(m): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:

In today's society, I noticed that people seem to see those that do not go to church regularly as not being serious with their heavenly race and salvation of soul and this makes it look like one salvation of soul is tied down to going to church regularly.

You should gather with the brethren and strengthen thyself together. It was written.
It doesn’t have to be a church building literally. When people gather to share the word, that is the church actually. So you need to be with thy brethren

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by phr0nesis(m): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2022
That's just me.
What's the point of going when I have to be praying for the time to hit 11am so I can just go home

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Was This Action Of King Solomon Right Or Wrong? / How God Used My Premature Baby (5 Months, 2 Weeks; 790grams) To Bring Me Closer / An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.