Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Who Is In The Best Position To Handle Nepa Bill? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is In The Best Position To Handle Nepa Bill? (2198 Views)

How Much Is Your Nepa Bill This Month? Cos Mine Is Strange / My Landlord Trying To Impose An Outstragous NEPA Bill On Me.. / Somebody Help. My NEPA Bill Is Rising Like Bitcoin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is In The Best Position To Handle Nepa Bill? by thonyokun(m): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2017
Please nairalanders, who is in the best position to handle the collection and payment of nepa bill between the landlord and d tenants? Please I need answers.
Re: Who Is In The Best Position To Handle Nepa Bill? by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 24, 2017
Is your landlord living with you? If yes , he can collect if he wants to do so. otherwise na the tenants dey in the best position to collect and pay.

I'll always prefer to have my own direction connection to the pole, to avoid drama and stories from other tenants when it's time to pay bills.
Re: Who Is In The Best Position To Handle Nepa Bill? by thonyokun(m): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2017
fuckerstard:
Is your landlord living with you? If yes , he can collect if he wants to do so. otherwise na the tenants dey in the best position to collect and pay.

I'll always prefer to have my own direction connection to the pole, to avoid drama and stories from other tenants when it's time to pay bills.
Thanks bro, he doesn't live with us but he has been collecting the money for a while now only for us to discover that he has spent money for 2months bill. He's threatening to quit any tenant that is not comfortable with it.
Re: Who Is In The Best Position To Handle Nepa Bill? by thesicilian: 10:42am On Sep 24, 2017
Those who live in the house should organize among themselves how to go about these things.
Re: Who Is In The Best Position To Handle Nepa Bill? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2017
thonyokun:

Thanks bro, he doesn't live with us but he has been collecting the money for a while now only for us to discover that he has spent money for 2months bill. He's threatening to quit any tenant that is not comfortable with it.

Make una contribute money and pay it by una self this month or next.
Re: Who Is In The Best Position To Handle Nepa Bill? by Queennikky(f): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2017
thonyokun:
Please nairalanders, who is in the best position to handle the collection and payment of nepa bill between the landlord and d tenants? Please I need answers.

Is it your house Is it your meter

Abeg pay up everything to your landlord.... Your reaction should only come out when you pay up and no power supply

(1) (Reply)

How To Check If Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Is Ready For Collection / I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? / Fulanis, Yorubas, Islam And Political Power In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.