Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Coldplay In Love With Tiwa Savage’s ‘wonderful’ Sugarcane EP - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Coldplay In Love With Tiwa Savage’s ‘wonderful’ Sugarcane EP (675 Views)

Coldplay Uses Igbo Christian Hymn Song In Their Latest Album / British Band, Coldplay Uses Igbo In Their Recently Released Song / I Want To Be Like Coldplay With FL Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coldplay In Love With Tiwa Savage’s ‘wonderful’ Sugarcane EP by coluka: 10:37am On Sep 24, 2017
Barely half a day after its release, ‘Sugarcane’ the new EP by Tiwa Savage has received rave reviews from British rock band Coldplay.

The Mavin Records/Roc Nation singer released the six-track EP in the early hours of Friday.

Describing the EP as “wonderful,” Coldplay gave it the much-needed hype a new project would immensely benefit from, especially in the diaspora.

“Hi everybody, a wonderful EP came out today by Tiwa Savage called Sugarcane. I love it. We are so happy to be back together today; to play music in these times is a privilege we don’t take for granted,” the band posted on Instagram.

The band also included a message of support to parts of the world experiencing natural and man-made disasters.

“We want to send love to Mexico and the Caribbean and the US and Tanzania and the Yemen and so many other places. Hopefully over the course of this leg of the tour we can work out some ways to be useful. In the meantime, I hope you’re all ok and than you to all of you who are out there listening or coming to shows.”

Apart from Coldplay professing love for the Savage’s EP, lead singer Chris Martin says his favourite song on it is ‘Ma Lo’, a track which features Wizkid.

Savage shared on her page the video of Martin and another individual dancing to the song.

The Nigerian singer wrote: “While y’all are loving #SugarCane … this ish just happened. Chris Martin’s fav song of the EP is Ma Lo.”

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/9/british-rock-band-coldplay-sends-shout-out-to-tiwa-savage-on-twitter.html

coldplay Verified
Follow
Instagram

1 Like

Re: Coldplay In Love With Tiwa Savage’s ‘wonderful’ Sugarcane EP by abelprice(m): 10:40am On Sep 24, 2017
Tiwa obviously begged for the promotion... cos I don't see any link. .... undecided....
Re: Coldplay In Love With Tiwa Savage’s ‘wonderful’ Sugarcane EP by mexxmoney: 10:49am On Sep 24, 2017
Africa's number one Music queen. More blessings for You Tiwa Savage
Re: Coldplay In Love With Tiwa Savage’s ‘wonderful’ Sugarcane EP by Megatrix: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2017
Tiwa is bae. Tiwa is good. The sugarcane EP is lit especially that Ma Lo song with Wizkid. I even watched a video of coldplay band leader dancing to the song. Beautiful tune from tiwa and starboy not forgetting spellz
Re: Coldplay In Love With Tiwa Savage’s ‘wonderful’ Sugarcane EP by Neminc: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2017
Yes my Queen T is killing it and ruling the airwaves. Who be coldplay where tiwa dey? They should be greatful she allowed them to mention her in their post. Do you know how many celebs are dying to mention tiwa ? From jay z to Taylor swift, they are all below tiwa's level. Ride on Queen T
Re: Coldplay In Love With Tiwa Savage’s ‘wonderful’ Sugarcane EP by itchie: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2017
Nice one. Naija music going places but hope say no be illuminati connect sha
Re: Coldplay In Love With Tiwa Savage’s ‘wonderful’ Sugarcane EP by Neminc: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2017
abelprice:
Tiwa obviously begged for the promotion... cos I don't see any link. .... undecided....

Hater spotted. Someone's hating on my Queen. Nigerian army Python dance squad over to you. Someone's playing hate music here o, come and dance for him ASAP
Re: Coldplay In Love With Tiwa Savage’s ‘wonderful’ Sugarcane EP by abelprice(m): 11:19am On Sep 24, 2017
Neminc:

Hater spotted. Someone's hating on my Queen. Nigerian army Python dance squad over to you. Someone's playing hate music here o, come and dance for him ASAP

Just being honest.. no time 4 hate.. am sure you know dey is no connection

(1) (Reply)

Kissbwoy Imydee- Chola / I Want To Take Over The Airwaves,music Industry.the Big Project / [NEW MUSIC] Download Nimblezz - Oshe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.