Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Is There Any Biblical Doctrine That Tags Smoking A Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Any Biblical Doctrine That Tags Smoking A Sin (476 Views)

Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? / Is SMOKING A SIN / Is Smoking A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Biblical Doctrine That Tags Smoking A Sin by jaelz(m): 11:44am On Sep 24, 2017
Please I wanna know is there any biblical doctrine that tags smoking a sin please? And I am not talking of indirect backing I mean I want a direct package. How about smoking of shisha that doesn't get you high far is that a sin.

Cc:LALASTICLALA
SEUN ONILA FARANO MYND44
ISHBEBE
Re: Is There Any Biblical Doctrine That Tags Smoking A Sin by udemejack(m): 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
so without bible,dont you in your right senses know that smoking is harmful to your health?
Or you think that assertion(federal ministry of health warns that smokers are liable to die young) is a fluke?...
Ok continue but dont come here later to ask anybody to donate any money for any kidney transplant cus even if na 5naira i will not give you.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Doctrine That Tags Smoking A Sin by jaelz(m): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
udemejack:
so without bible,dont you in your right senses know that smoking is harmful to your health?
Or you think that assertion(federal ministry of health warns that smokers are liable to die young) is a fluke?...
Ok continue but dont come here later to ask anybody to donate any money for any kidney transplant cus even if na 5naira i will not give you.

I think we also need a federal ministry of mumu to tell you that jumping into conclusions and making senseless comments on a thread makes you liable to doe young also
Re: Is There Any Biblical Doctrine That Tags Smoking A Sin by udemejack(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
jaelz:

I think we also need a federal ministry of mumu to tell you that jumping into conclusions and making senseless comments on a thread makes you liable to doe young also
how i wish you can record what you typed an listen in audio visuals.
Sense is not a birthright...........strive to acquire one ASAP.
By the way,i didnt vilify you in my comment so try an be a little bit matured next time
Re: Is There Any Biblical Doctrine That Tags Smoking A Sin by jaelz(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
udemejack:
how i wish you can record what you typed an listen in audio visuals.
Sense is not a birthright...........strive to acquire one ASAP.
By the way,i didnt vilify you in my comment so try an be a little bit matured next time

Listen in AUDIO or WATCH in VISUALS, IT'S EITHER U USE LISTEN AND WATCH IN AUDIO VISUALS
Re: Is There Any Biblical Doctrine That Tags Smoking A Sin by iamgenius(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
god of the bible used to smoke weed.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Weather Machines Or Does Summoning Spirits Make It Storm? / 57th Independence Anniversary: Evang Usulo Ikechukwu Michael Preaches Unity . / Ommo! Daddy Freeze Has Spoken Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.