Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested (36636 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested / Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lol
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by siie: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:
I always advice mothers to look out on their children sex life

The high rate of konji in this country is mind blowing

I can't go 5days without having sex especially this period of frustration, going 7 days without ejaculating will be harmful to health

If ur child or ward is sex starved give him money to hit the nearest olosho joint and Jack off his ONE BASIN of accumulated spermatozoa
jesuu!!
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by enemyofprogress: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Goat rape! The goat no give consent.
no mind them. The goat give him consent now,na him even tell the boy him favourite style
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by MrRichy(m): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:

I can't go 5days without having sex especially this period of frustration, going 7 days without ejaculating will be harmful to health

If ur child or ward is sex starved give him money to hit the nearest olosho joint and Jack off his ONE BASIN of accumulated spermatozoa

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by seunmohmoh(f): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
ghenghen
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by FriendNG: 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
free2ryhme:

Na their way for north

Even to draw blue film for abandoned building dem sabi that one

Prank Turns Scandal: ANSU Student Caught Having Sex with a Goat - Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD7AhbBUlOM
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by BadBlaize(m): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
what exactly will they charge him with
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bro wetin happen na you bad gan oh but no be lie sha same as me I get like 5 bae just to satisfy my sex life he sure for me say one will be available anytime I want sex
taylor88:

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
We have some senseless people commenting

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by Jakasibo(m): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
What a Goat Fůcker

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by smileing: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
Smh
What is really wrong with a generation like this.15 years and he is already committing
Only God knows the kind of exposure the boy has
Feeling so sorry for him cos this is one of the moments he ll remember with regrets

He should be followed up properly
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by free2ryhme: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
FriendNG:

Prank Turns Scandal: ANSU Student Caught Having Sex with a Goat - Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD7AhbBUlOM

Your village people don dey pursue you abi
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by BadBlaize(m): 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
what will they charge him with?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by OlivetBen(m): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:

Wrong advice
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by Adaumunocha(f): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:

Can u comfortable tell ur fellow girl u love her?
Hmmm, you never said anything about love to d op na.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
undecided

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by taylor88(m): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Hmmm, you never said anything about love to d op na.

Telling him/her ur pretty portrays affection and love

So i can't imagine that shiit wit a dude
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by kingrt2(m): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ladies love that style the boy is giving the goat
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

HIS NAME IS KABIRU, AND HIS RELIGION ALLOWS AND ADVICE IT. grin

D religion of paedo sex, Peace and Tranquillity grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by Adaumunocha(f): 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:

Telling him/her ur pretty portrays affection and love

So i can't imagine that shiit wit a dude
So you can't compliment your homey?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by taylor88(m): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
So you can't compliment your homey?

I rather be like dude ur fresh or u looking good

But not ur handsome
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by columbus007(m): 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
Our youths of these days
Lolz cheesy
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
Financialfree:
which brand of w**d do you take
NORTH KOREAN WEED.....U take it and possess d balls to threaten d President of the US grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by ABBEYsammy01(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
Waiting concern police concern Kabiru and goat? If na waiting concern them, you no go see them... Free the guy abeg
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by columbus007(m): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
KKKWHITE:
And there are many girls out there been starved of sex
but yet they keep forming nonsense cheesy
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by Adaumunocha(f): 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:

I rather be like dude ur fresh or u looking good

But not ur handsome
OK. Well, that's d op gf. So face front.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by kobijacobs(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
nasty boy u nasty....notin in this world tastes better and sweeter than a real pussy
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by gloryman91: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

HIS NAME IS KABIRU, AND HIS RELIGION ALLOWS AND ADVICE IT. grin

Why telling lies against others faith?

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by taylor88(m): 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
OK. Well, that's d op gf. So face front.

Lol

I rather face u

So what's up ur beautiful

Where u at
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by CAPSLOCKED: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
gloryman91:

Why telling lies against others faith?

EVERYTHING YOU DON'T KNOW IS NOT A LIE MEN, RELAX.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
grin when d goat go dey shake yansh pass kabiru house everyday wetin u xpect...and d goat was moaning goaty style meeeeee meeeeee meeeee....na wetin make d residence suspect
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by expensiveguyman(m): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
Haa!! nawaoo for ds aboki ppl oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos / 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria / Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.