Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? (19868 Views)

Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) / How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. / Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
Pweetyjuddy:
Rice and okro soup

Oh.....so you sef dey flex that combination. smiley
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by HMZi: 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
BREAD & NOODLES fried with egg (na hausa pipo teach me)
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
bread � and cigar

grin

Craze people full NL no be small
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Pweetyjuddy(f): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
As in ehn
austinosita:

Oh.....so you sef dey flex that combination. smiley
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Uzoigwe1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bread and okro soup!!!!
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by wtfcoded: 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
owomida1:
Bread and coconut
dude that aint wierd at all.
Try something like Garri n indomie, pap n egusi soup, okro soup n fanta, white rice n roasted groundnut(my fav).
U should try this out
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by oruma19: 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
thefirst:
I used to have a weird food combination when I was small, but not anymore. I used to eat eba and beans! Isn't that weird?

The eba would be cold but the beans must be hot for the combination to make sense. This combination was one of the best things that ever happened then.

Some other people had bread and rice as their weird combination. Other people will have other eccentric combinations of theirs.

Which weird food combination did you fall in love with?

bread and ogbono soup...highest
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by ekins71: 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bread and tooth paste

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by oliviacute(f): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
rice and ogbono soup
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by ceeceeuwa: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
owomida1:
Bread and coconut
Bread and coconut is bae grin
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by owomida1: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
wtfcoded:

dude that aint wierd at all.
Try something like Garri n indomie, pap n egusi soup, okro soup n fanta, white rice n roasted groundnut(my fav).
U should try this out

Salmonella fit don dey ya bodi oh. lolzz
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by kuuljay(m): 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
Garri with fresh atarado
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Mhyketh(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
Don't have ooo. But used to have this friend that puts boiled yam in tea, seemed so weird to me.
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by DeathStroke007(m): 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
Rice + yam and use gaaari as water
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by asawanathegreat(m): 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
I Like akpu a.k.a fufu, coco yam and kunu to digest it.
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by illegal7(m): 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Beans + Buns = Bae
Noodles + Fried potato chips + sussages= ❤
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Ssms(m): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Garri+ salt....also garri + bread.... Try dat
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Pidginwhisper: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
Akpu+ Fried eggs grin grin
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by josh123(m): 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
Indomie mixed with black soup
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by highwaist: 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
palm oil with Maggi cubes,and eba.
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Marcofranz(m): 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Brown beans and corn , ate it at my aunt's house at first I was like can't eat this oo but after a while I got used to it . The other thing I atell unknowingly was grass hopper still at my aunt's. Weird food plenty for that apartment.
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
nickz:
bread and moi-moi
that ain't a weird combo bruh
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Chimixwright(m): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
custard + jellof rice angry
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by gordii(m): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Steady meal for me... Especially with raw eggs mixed with the indomie when cooking....it's "DIVINE"
seunmohmoh:
indomie and bread
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Xzydar(m): 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bread+closeup

Tastes like hotdog
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by ishaq062(m): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Guys do you all remember this food.
A gari with splash of water to make it soak a little or Wet, with slice of onions, pepper ,red oil , salt and Maggie. then you mix it .

wow.........

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by seunmohmoh(f): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
gordii:
Steady meal for me... Especially with raw eggs mixed with the indomie when cooking....it's "DIVINE"
you still take it
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by MasterKim: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bread and coconut
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by lelvin(m): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
Kai Kai and kulikuli ; grin
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Noblewhiz(m): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
Afang soup + Bread.. this meal is eternal!!!
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by nickz(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

that ain't a weird combo bruh
please allow me this day to feel among!! errone I tell says it's weird na
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
nickz:
please allow me this day to feel among!! errone I tell says it's weird na
Almost everyone i know eats it that way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Favorite Chocolate Bar! / How I Made Bitter Leaf Soup (ofe Onugbu) / Which Swallow Do You Like Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.