Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,722 members, 7,813,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. (40356 Views)

How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) / See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) / What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 1:23am On May 25, 2022
Hello,
So, I had to urgently marry this combination after I came back & found nothing soothing! grin grin grin.
Again, a few have wondered the reason I almost always put up Threads about Trips, so here is this for you too. I cook as well but occasionally!
Step 1........
Ingredients displayed
Starting with Fresh Tomatoes!
Followed by Sliced Red Onions
Then, Eggs
Grounded CrayFish.
Lastly Vegetable OIL
Cc
......tjskii
...... MissyB3

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:25am On May 25, 2022
You have an African hand.. grin
Looks manly.. wink

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 1:29am On May 25, 2022
More Ingredients......
SaLT...
Thyme...
Curry....
Knorr Chicken Powder!
which you all can identify!
Then PREPARATION commenced!
Eggs Broken, emptied, & stirred as well.

5 Likes

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 1:33am On May 25, 2022
With All Ready, COOKING now commenced..., with Rice already made.
200mLs of OiL emptied into a dry empty pot
This is heated for about 20mins...
Allowing the OIL to fume!....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 1:38am On May 25, 2022
Thereafter, I added some Sliced Onions and stirred it for a period of 10mins.

8 Likes

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 1:39am On May 25, 2022
This was followed by the Crayfish!
which I stirred for 15mins in addition...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 1:41am On May 25, 2022
Had to add a little bit of Commonwealth SaLT..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 1:42am On May 25, 2022
More......
Now came the Sliced Fresh Tomatoes...
Added and stirred it as well for 10mins.

6 Likes

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 1:46am On May 25, 2022
More......
Added a little bit of Curry here!

5 Likes

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 1:47am On May 25, 2022
Thereafter, moved to add the blended Egg itself!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 1:48am On May 25, 2022
Curry & Thyme Added as well as more SaLT.
This was still allowed to boil for minutes before stirring!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 1:51am On May 25, 2022
And here we have our STEW....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 1:52am On May 25, 2022
MEAL served and consumed ASAP!
Pls. Just grab your Online COPY.... now the stock is still available!

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 1:54am On May 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Looks manly.. wink
grin grin
ThankGod you now know!
....on the net everybody na agemate naaa!.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:04am On May 25, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin
ThankGod you now know!
....on the net everybody na agemate naaa!.
I knew you was a man tho grin.. unlike the little boys roaming about..
Well you cook good..the meal looks cry grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Cousin9999: 2:08am On May 25, 2022
Next time, add bell peppers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 2:12am On May 25, 2022
Cousin9999:
Next time, add bell peppers.
Okkk.
I added just a little of Grounded pepper.
Anyway, I will do like u said.
That's if I go near Kitchen in many months to come grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 2:14am On May 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I knew you was a man tho grin.. unlike the little boys roaming about..
Well you cook good..the meal looks cry grin
Thanks my dear!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Slimkween: 2:26am On May 25, 2022
I love how you laid out everything beautifully. Btw I'm happy you're still here on no.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by silverlinen(m): 2:29am On May 25, 2022
Damnnn
These look so tantalizing
I go try prepare am this weekend
Though these look different from the one we usually prepare back then in school.
Brokeness make us chop things dah year oo

3 Likes

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by EmptyGarden(m): 3:29am On May 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Looks manly.. wink
You for like change am to Asian hand? undecided

5 Likes

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:49am On May 25, 2022
EmptyGarden:

You for like change am to Asian hand? undecided
Boy I wasn't referring to you..

7 Likes

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Zonefree(m): 4:21am On May 25, 2022
You don't use pepper to cook? Or you forgot?

7 Likes

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 4:42am On May 25, 2022
Slimkween:
I love how you laid out everything beautifully. Btw I'm happy you're still here on no.
Thanks!
U are welcome!

1 Like

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 4:43am On May 25, 2022
silverlinen:
Damnnn
These look so tantalizing
I go try prepare am this weekend
Though these look different from the one we usually prepare back then in school.
Brokeness make us chop things dah year oo
It's delicious.
Try it. It makes a lot of sense!
IF you desire Pepper, u can add in their numbers
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 4:45am On May 25, 2022
Zonefree:
You don't use pepper to cook? Or you forgot?
Good Question!
I am a Gastritis patient.
So, I try as much as possible to add as little as tolerable. Again, my kind of Salt is spicy too.

4 Likes

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:09am On May 25, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Good Question!
So, I try as much as possible to add as little as tolerable. Again, my kind of Salt is spicy too.
Malignant have you thought about posting this lovely meal here tho?
https://www.nairaland.com/1122902/cook-kitchen-take-pictures-post/2994#113149306
Thanks..
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Zonefree(m): 7:13am On May 25, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Good Question!
Alright. I love pepper alot. You can call me Pepperson. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:56am On May 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Alright. I love pepper alot. You can call me Pepperson. grin
Holla pepperson... grin
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by beautyhd: 5:37pm On May 26, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Good Question!

Onions and tomatoes can exacerbate gastritis, little amount is okay but not in excess.

1 Like

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by beautyhd: 5:38pm On May 26, 2022
I can perceive the aroma from here,

Crayfish in tomato sauce gives out a crazy aroma and heavenly taste.

7 Likes

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Channah1(f): 6:14pm On May 26, 2022
Thought you were going to boil the eggs shocked.
This looks more like egg sauce for yam.

Well, nice plating and presentation only that I can't imagine the taste without pepper. I like my stew very spicy.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. / A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) / Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.