Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,619 members, 7,851,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

What Would You Do The Moment You Are Admitted? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do The Moment You Are Admitted? (327 Views)

What Is That Frightening Moment You Will Never Forget / A Snake Attacks An Oklahoma Visitor, Doorbell Camera Captures The Moment / See What Happens Next The Moment You Agree To Date A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do The Moment You Are Admitted? by olakkk: 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
The feelings you get when you find out you have been admitted can be so emotional and exciting. Lol. I almost ran mad when I got my admission, I can remember I shouted more than 100 “hallelujahs”. It was funny and at the same time Unbelievable. I was feeling like the biggest boy in the street. It was a great moment.
If you see gift from everywhere? lol. It was as if everybody was waiting for me to get admission before I receive anything from them. I could remember my dad hugged me (that was the weirdest moment in my life). It was a memory to remember.

SO what would you do the moment you are given admission into Uniben grin grin grin cheesy

Source; https://unibensuccess..com.ng/2017/09/what-would-you-do-moment-you-are.html

Re: What Would You Do The Moment You Are Admitted? by olakkk: 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
THREE STEPS THAT WILL PREPARE YOU FOR 2017 POST UTME EXAM

These three steps will prepare you for this year post UTME exam, whether or not you make it to UNIBEN, these steps can be used to accomplish almost anything you really want. These steps may not be new to you but it is recommended you follow/apply these steps to your life at this point in your life.
Like I said before, it is not about how intelligent you are or how clever you are but it is simply about how prepared you are. You don’t have to be an ‘A’ student before you get admission. Let’s take a look at the steps;

· Work longer and harder: I will like to say this that “the harder you work, the luckier you get”. Work all the time you work. When you work don’t waste time. When you get in early, put your head down and get started immediately.
This does not mean that you should drop your phones, your friends or socialize at all. Work all the time you work.
Make a plan today to increase the number of hours you work each day.

· Never allow failure to be an option: I will like to say that “there is nothing to fear but fear itself”. The fear of failure is the greatest single obstacle to the success in student life. It is the fear of failure or the anticipation of failure that can paralyze your thoughts and your activities and hold you back from even trying to do things that you need to do to be a big success.
The fact is that everyone is afraid of failure. Everyone is afraid of making a mistake and being set back.
Imagine that you were guaranteed admission, would you still be afraid?

See yourself as ADMITTED: I will like to say this that “You are the captain of your soul and master of your fate”. When you see yourself as admitted, you develop the mentality of highly independent and self responsible individuals. You see yourself as the boss of your life.
From now on, accept complete, 100 percent responsibility for everything you are and everything you will ever be.

Wish you success guys!

(1) (Reply)

Eminence Of Empowerment Splashes Millions On PDP Supporters. / We Are Committed To Our Staff Welfare -kano State Government / Administrative Assistant Urgently Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.