Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

What Is That Frightening Moment You Will Never Forget - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is That Frightening Moment You Will Never Forget (221 Views)

Share Your Frightening But Funny Stories / What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? / Share A Day You Can Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is That Frightening Moment You Will Never Forget by Naviystiles(m): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
Share frightening moment you will never forget
Re: What Is That Frightening Moment You Will Never Forget by madridguy(m): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
Brb cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is That Frightening Moment You Will Never Forget by lifenajeje(m): 10:13am On Feb 05, 2020
Went for a party at a club opposite bar beach back then dec 24 2002...

The party was boring so I decided to take a stroll along bar beach ...

What was lacking at the party was abundant at the beach (ggggiiiiiiirrrrrrrlllllllls)

I thought they came to take sea breeze oh until one walked up to me and told me she would give me the pleasure of my life for a fee..

Strolled with her to one makeshift room made by joining rocks used to prevent the ocean from eating Ahmadu Bello way VI ..

Bed was made with cartons on beach sand inside the rock abi na cave ..

Had a memorable sexual experience and she was my companion for the night ...a girl filled with humour..

Went back to the club to meet my friends and gisted them about my experience ..

Emezie told me " Guy u don go Bleep mammy water come make we go find the girl whether we go see am "

We went searching for her from kuramo to school of marine and ceanography after checking the spot I found her plus our rocky hotel room

That night I saw lots of spiritualist at the beach

My friends kept taunting me with

"Guy babe don go back to her world "

" She dey see us for mirror inside water as we dey find am"

" U Bleep mermaid"

We went back home by 5 am and slept off

I was woken by a tap on
my shoulder

My friend James told me

" Guy wake up and look at ur face in the mirror "

I looked at the mirror with sleepy eyes but what I saw startled me

The left side of my face was swollen like balloon ..

The eyes , nose and lips were all so big

" We tell u yesterday say u don Bleep mammy water u no believe see ur life "

I could not go out

All my Christmas plans was ruined

Wore my hooded to conceal my new face then went straight to the hospital

Doctor could not really give me any explanation but gave me some drugs which did not shrink my face ..

It was swollen till new year and my friends suggested I have to appease queen of the coast at the beach ..

We should go to bar beach and meet those spiritualist to appease the mammy water that was responsible

I agreed to it and said the next day January 2 2005 would be appropriate ..

I woke up next day with my regular face ..

It was the scariest moment of my life .

(1) (Reply)

See How One Man Spread Coronavirus From Singapore To UK / Imo State Civil Guard Staffs Threatens To Protest Over 8 Months Unpaid Salary / Meet Tecno's First Smartphone With A Pop-up Selfie Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.