Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

WWE No Mercy Preview: Strowman And Lesnar Collide Tonight - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WWE No Mercy Preview: Strowman And Lesnar Collide Tonight (937 Views)

WWE Announces Braun Strowman Vs Tyson Fury, Brock Lesnar Vs Cain Velasquez For C / Tyson Fury Sparks Brawl With Braun Strowman In WWE Ring,Security Rush In(Photos) / Brock Lesnar And Roman Reigns’ Original Plans For Last Night’s RAW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WWE No Mercy Preview: Strowman And Lesnar Collide Tonight by youngchris4real(m): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
WWE No Mercy 2017 features two of the biggest dream matches in recent WWE history: John Cena vs. Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar vs. Braun Strowman.

Matches
1.Apollo Crews (with Titus O'Neil) vs. Elias
2.Brock Lesnar (c) (with Paul Heyman) vs. Braun Strowman
3.John Cena vs. Roman Reigns
4.Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins (c) vs. Cesaro and Sheamus
5.Finn Bálor vs. Bray Wyatt
6.Neville (c) vs. Enzo Amore
7.Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Sasha Banks vs. Bayley vs. Nia Jax vs. Emma
8.The Miz (c) (Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas) vs. Jason Jordan

Re: WWE No Mercy Preview: Strowman And Lesnar Collide Tonight by Shelloween(m): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
No Stone Cold and The Rock, No WWE.
Re: WWE No Mercy Preview: Strowman And Lesnar Collide Tonight by Neminc: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Brock lesnar will destroy strowman
Re: WWE No Mercy Preview: Strowman And Lesnar Collide Tonight by dopeJemi: 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
what time is it going to start please?
Re: WWE No Mercy Preview: Strowman And Lesnar Collide Tonight by NAVYdogg: 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
Pls what's the time for No mercy?
Re: WWE No Mercy Preview: Strowman And Lesnar Collide Tonight by Joiballiz: 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
In my point of view, WWE is strictly biz ..... Btw Lesnar and Strowman, I think Lesnar will be retiring his title tonight as he'll be off screen till Dec/Jan and I don't think WWE will do without the Universal Championship onboard till that time unless there's another worthy challenger for the title before that, and who's a better challenger than The monster himself.
Then, Cena and Reigns, Clear enough, WWE is pushing Reigns to be their face anyways, so I think he's winning tonight unless WWE has plan of turning their match into feud, which will start with Reigns losing tonight and there goes another fyt btw the two.... Like I said, Strictly Business.
Re: WWE No Mercy Preview: Strowman And Lesnar Collide Tonight by Joiballiz: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
NO, NO MERCY! NO, NO, NO MERCY!!
In my point of view, WWE is strictly biz ..... Btw Lesnar and Strowman, I think Lesnar will be retiring his title tonight as he'll be off screen till Dec/Jan and I don't think WWE will do without the Universal Championship onboard till that time unless there's another worthy challenger for the title before that, and who's a better challenger than The monster himself.
Then, Cena and Reigns, Clear enough, WWE is pushing Reigns to be their face anyways, so I think he's winning tonight unless WWE has plan of turning their match into feud, which will start with Reigns losing tonight and there goes another fyt btw the two.... Like I said, Strictly Business.
STROWMAN AND REIGNS ALL THE WAY TO NO MERCY!
Re: WWE No Mercy Preview: Strowman And Lesnar Collide Tonight by MorataFC: 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
Joiballiz:

abeg, who is this Roman Reign? His name always place all over the WWE arena.
Re: WWE No Mercy Preview: Strowman And Lesnar Collide Tonight by Lexusgs430: 2:16am On Sep 25, 2017
The way cesaro tooth take comot, no get part 11... He would require extensive dental reconstruction.....
Re: WWE No Mercy Preview: Strowman And Lesnar Collide Tonight by Lexusgs430: 2:16am On Sep 25, 2017
NAVYdogg:
Pls what's the time for No mercy?

0100 HRS

(1) (Reply)

SURE WINNING Expert Betting Tips For Today 26/11/2017 / Hot Expert Betting Tips For Today 29/11/2017 / Barcelona V Chelsea Preview : Insightful Analysis, Line-ups & Form Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.