Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

See How Dangote Was Blessed After He Left His Plane Seat In The 19's - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See How Dangote Was Blessed After He Left His Plane Seat In The 19's (843 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) / I Feel Fulfilled, Happier And More Blessed After Converting Back To Islam / See How Dangote Was Blessed After He Left His Plane Seat In The 19's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Dangote Was Blessed After He Left His Plane Seat In The 19's by Hier(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
Dangote was prayed for by a Gods General. Benson Idahosa after Dangote alighted a plane while taking off and was intercept by Benson Idahosa who asked if anyone could spare his seat for Idahosa's guest

www.dunamisblog.com/how-benson-idahosa-blessed-aliko-dangote-into-his-destiny-an-encounter-with-t-l-osborn-touching-storyh/

https://www.thecable.ng/tribute-others-sides-of-aliko-dangote-the-billionaire-who-got-teary-blessings-from-idahosa
Re: See How Dangote Was Blessed After He Left His Plane Seat In The 19's by vaxx: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
op. you believe it is the prayer of Benson idahosa that speed up dangote progress?
Re: See How Dangote Was Blessed After He Left His Plane Seat In The 19's by Hier(m): 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
vaxx:
op. you believe it is the prayer of Benson idahosa that speed up dangote progress?

Faith without works

have you heard of that. I'm no more replying the thread

1 Like

Re: See How Dangote Was Blessed After He Left His Plane Seat In The 19's by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.

Mat- 10;41

1 Like

Re: See How Dangote Was Blessed After He Left His Plane Seat In The 19's by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
vaxx:

The prayer of the Righteous availeth much

1 Like

Re: See How Dangote Was Blessed After He Left His Plane Seat In The 19's by Naturalized(m): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
This myth will never go away.

1 Like

Re: See How Dangote Was Blessed After He Left His Plane Seat In The 19's by egopersonified(f): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
papa idahosa prayed for millions of people individually or collectively, dangote already had greatness calling out to him, same as we all.
Re: See How Dangote Was Blessed After He Left His Plane Seat In The 19's by vaxx: 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
Chascop:

The prayer of the Righteous availeth much
mind you I believed in prayer... am only asking if that is what the op thinks...

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Signed My Life Away To Illuminati For 7.5 Million Dollars’ – US Rapper / Yoga Was Designed To Cause A ‘demonic Trance’ / Hidden Causes Of Marital Delay, Late Marriage And Lack Of Peace In Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.