Stats: 3,151,468 members, 7,812,431 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) (40717 Views)

The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / See The Big Snake A Lady Killed In Her Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
*Puke*
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by bewla(m): 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
lalas
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by Omoluabi16(m): 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
VickyRotex:

I just tire! cry
never tire. Nigeria is not so keen on wild life. Besides, snakes aren't exactly friendly. wink
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by Nemesis1: 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
mhizesther:
Where's the snake?
How come you don't see it?

Anyways when snakes become extinct I wonder what lala will be crushing on grin

Rate when una take dey murd these reptiles heeeee

He no dey tey before dem finish for bush p
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
snake pepper soup! please wake me up when the soup is ready.
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by Achile1515: 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
That's Viper oo. Very deadly. In Hausa, is call Gwobe de nisa. Which means tommorow is too far. It kills in few mins, if not seconds ba. Very deadly.
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by cytell56: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
chuks34:
Hello Nairalanders
See the snake a friend of mine killed, he posted it on facebook, seems like its going to be a perfect Sunday stew meat.
I don't even know the name of this serpent. tongue

Let the relevant authorities of Nairaland do justice to this post. grin

Cc: Lalasticalala

This one nah suffer head food
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by Achile1515: 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
This is a deadly snake. Is call Viper oo. In Hausa is call Gwobe de nisa. Which means tommorow is too far. It kills in few mins or seconds.

Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by symbianDON(m): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
I just hope you guys won't start eating millipedes when you're done eating all the snakes in Africa

Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by drdanny(m): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
That's a Puff Adder... Please you guys should be careful with those particular snakes, abeg!!!

Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
which kind snake be this again the kind hungry wey dey dis country everybody wan dey chop snake. lol
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by teelaw4life(m): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
Looks like a puff adder.

Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by femi4: 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
folakemigeh:
LALA!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked..

But what's with LALA and Snakes sef Now i wont be able to sleep
Come and sleep on my bed

Folake gimme chance o
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
Achile1515:
That's Viper oo. Very deadly. In Hausa, is call Gwobe de nisa. Which means tommorow is too far. It kills in few mins, if not seconds ba. Very deadly.
no wonder
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by boss1310(m): 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
kirchofff:
This is a puff daddy.
hahahahaha puff adder abeg

Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by adajoe555: 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lala and snake self
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Seems easy to prepare
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by Iny3(m): 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
kirchofff:
This is a puff daddy.
No oooo...na 50 cent..puff daddy ko,puff mummy ni

Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by AreaFada2: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
kirchofff:
This is a puff daddy.

I tire o. It might even be a gaboon viper. Though the head would have made it more obvious if seen before roasting.

Eating any viper, be it puff adder or gaboon is just weird.

Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by ehemwhy(m): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
Puff Adder ...very easy to kill because of its size ..its very slow ....but the venom is very very very toxic...not one to be toyed with

Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by netflicks(m): 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
The way snake stories hit the FP this days eeh!
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by franchizy(m): 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
Chia Lala this sunday is your day. Very bulky and palatable dish your boy is preparing for you.
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:
Snake doesn't look healthy lala won't like this grin
why Wont Your Husband Like It wink ...
Check Ma Signature
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by bluecircle470: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
chuks34:
Hello Nairalanders
See the snake a friend of mine killed, he posted it on facebook, seems like its going to be a perfect Sunday stew meat.

U've mentioned the name already "serpent"
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by Yourvillagepipo(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Where can I buy and eat snake meat in Benin city sef
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by thedondada(m): 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
its interesting on nairaland that ' friends" are always around to post pics of shit you did. beware of your friends cos they would inform the world of your crime before you even commit it.

maenwhile op

Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by Luvelyama: 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
In my place we call this Snake, aboala
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by Jethrolite(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
chuks34:
Hello Nairalanders

That's a Puff Ader, a poisonous snake. Must everything be eaten, what if they accidentally contaminate the meat with venom and still eat it?
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
Wow! It's a viper, Very deadly snake. Thank God nobody was hurt.

Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by Exponental(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
It's high time Nairaland had a snake section... CC: lala
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
Jethrolite:
That's a Puff Ader, a poisonous snake. Must everything be eaten, what if they accidentally contaminate the meat with venom and still eat it?

Did you know that you can actually drink venom. It is protein. It is only dangerous when it enters the blood stream through cut or wound.
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by Skilme(m): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
This snake thread con full nairaland this days. it's been long I ate its meat though grin

Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) / Checkout Hilarious #10yearschallenge Memes.. / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them)