Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night (86184 Views)

The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
As much as I don't want this to have a spiritual undertone, God did save me this night reason is,
Am already set to eat this night, Infact I was seated already na so to shit come dey worry me, I was like, if I chop finish I go shit naw but the urge was so crazy I just have to go.

Getting to the toilet, saw this snake trapped in between the toilet's window frames. How it got there, I don't know, how he got trapped, I don't know but two things could have happened

1) I might have sat down to do my thing and this serpent bite me from the head or
2) it fit Don enter inside the closet and bite my blockos(scrotum)

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THIS IS GOD

261 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by chatinent: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
Sb is somersaulting now to push this to FP.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
I no dey chop snake o, we just burnt it and threw it away
To shit the shit self I, no fit again. If not for the fact that couldn't find that small rubber u use to collect water and wash my bumbum, I could have just sat down and got bitten

That third pics is the blood stain, immediately it brought out, it's head in between the frames, we just use stick pin the head join frame, we made sure it was dead before we let it go, I no Wan hear story that touch o

Pls what type of snake is this self?

Lalasticlala
I Don upload more pics o

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by tidalstorm(m): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
see as you dey roast am, this economy bad gan.

That is why i love windows covered with mosquito nets. It doesn't just stop mosquitoes but other unwanted Animals.
Sha, thank God for your life.

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
Lol. God save you
Na vex you take kill am sef

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Abfinest007(m): 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
snake post always make front page

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by FatherBona: 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
Lord lalasticlala, keeper of the realm of slithery creatures.............

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by PrincessB1(f): 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
Someone and his crew right now.

Oh lalalala iyo iyo iyo iyo iyo iyo cheesy grin

162 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by starbuck(f): 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
grin grin

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by slowice(m): 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
This tiny thing na him you dey call snake ba
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Manuel69: 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
Can a Snake walk on walls?

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by GOFRONT(m): 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
Now that you have killed this snake, think about those it has left behind....

Simon and girlfriend would have safely relocated the snake for you......

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Lordjb: 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
Okay

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by noblealuu: 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
Pls give it to one dead rotten meat seller on Nairaland to grill mannnerlessbbqgrills is the damnnn name.

This is what he eats and come here licking an 80 years old man's rectum with reckless abandon angry

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Sokosuji: 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
SB will soon come out now and start asking what have u done? That is a fruit snake .. That is a rat snake.. That is a dove snake sad

Omo snake na snake.. We all have natural phobia for snakes..because...

Agwo ajoka!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by sammysmiles(m): 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
Evrytym snake snake snake snake.... Nah two oooooo....
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by KendrickAyomide: 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
na Pit Toilet u they shit put?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by lonelydora: 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
Fumigate your surroundings and have rest of mind.

A picture of the toilet or I don't believe it.

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Ilerioluwa02: 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
Lala has rushed here again... our dear snake master

21 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
I think is black mamba

5 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Yankiss(m): 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
I am only observing the viciousness of the killing. I find snakes creepy though. I cant stand the sight of even very small ones not to talk of this size. Seems no one is interested in eating this one. grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Kpilo101: 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
Na for pit toilet or kaka n flush own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Roon9(m): 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
Nawa o! U use vex batter d snake mad grin
This wan be like agent grin

3 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by sonsomegrigbo: 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
As much as I don't want this to have a spiritual undertone, God did save me this night reason is,
Am already set to eat this night, Infact I was seated already na so to shit come dey worry me, I was like, if I chop finish I go shit naw but the urge was so crazy I just have to go.

Getting to the toilet, saw this snake trapped in between the toilet's window frames. How it got there, I don't know, how he got trapped, I don't know but two things could have happened

1) I might have sat down to do my thing and this serpent bite me from the head or
2) it fit Don enter inside the closet and bite my blockos(scrotum)

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THIS IS GOD

Congrats lalasticlala.

Hope you are on your way to church for Thanksgiving

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by dalass(f): 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
grin
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by soberdrunk(m): 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
If our guardian Angels were snakes, over 80% of Nigerians have killed their guardian angels angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by TeleboiZ005(m): 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
Op have made me switch on my toilet light while online.
Op no mek me de fear nonsense o

6 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Zico5(m): 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
God will continue to keep u safe. This is indeed God's work

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by realstars: 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
Na for chops na!!
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by jej3013(m): 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
shocked
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by SeunStats(m): 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
See as this OP waste ma favorite food

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This / See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area / «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»»

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.