Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos (48856 Views)

Yul Edochie With His Daughter And 3 Sons (Danielle, Kambi, Karl & Victor) / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) / E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching Agbada In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by nwafor4luv: 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
His last born angle is dislocated
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by selfmadeboss: 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
internationalman:

She didn't ask u to describe it.
lol
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by thesuave10(m): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
Tamarapetty:
cheesy lovely kids

You've finally put your real pic. Nonsense angry

Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by thesuave10(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
nwafor4luv:
His last born angle is dislocated

The three children have problems. The guy is a ritualist
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by thesuave10(m): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sabrina18:
My kids will be cuter.

If and only if you And your guy are cute undecided
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by vertueptime: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ugly small sitting room
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by jibs4lv(m): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Thats wen only one person get the money dats Enov for a whole town.

Nice kid thoug.........wot am I saying sef kid must nice now ,since dias moni.
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Homeboiy:
Kcee never born

He sold his birthright oo
U try....
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by enigmaticlion: 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Rokia2:
Where is his wife? undecided
dm me, we've got to talk. Thanks
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by danduj(m): 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Tamarapetty:
cheesy lovely kids
you look pretty smiley
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by tosyne2much(m): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
IamAirforce1, why you go be FTC on your own thread?

I swear you need cane ooo cheesy
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by cris07(m): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sabrina18:
My kids will be cuter.
well, dat's if am their father. Smiles...
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by IamAirforce1: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
IamAirforce1, why you go be FTC on your own thread?

I swear you need cane ooo cheesy
grin cheesy grin
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by alizma: 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
paiz:
First of all
What is wrong with nigerians? How can you create a trend and at the same time you are first to comment You don't even have fear of God After you will say our politicians are corrupt
Back to the topic
E-money you have beautiful kids and you guys look awesome...
Abeg e-money do you have five million naira that you are not using?
You be MMM?
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by Benekruku(m): 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
What you call kids!

Not all this "pikins" wey litter my hood
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by Moganajoe: 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
paiz:
First of all

What is wrong with nigerians?
How can you create a trend and at the same time you are first to comment
You don't even have fear of God
After you will say our politicians are corrupt

Back to the topic

Well, still trusting my hustle hoping for baba God to pick my call
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by YoungPell305(m): 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
wow amazing they look so cute read news on my blog Entertainment Blog
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by Stanyvic(m): 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Rokia2:
His wife is the photographer
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
I'm suspecting bribery for this guy's news to always make front page because he and his family are irrelevant.
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by whytepawn1(m): 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
just like my owerri brothers will say... " nwanne e di Sharp ".
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by Angelcute(f): 3:26am On Sep 25, 2017
cute kids
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by IamAirforce1: 4:19am On Sep 25, 2017
When you have a dad like Emoney
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by maisauki: 4:28am On Sep 25, 2017
paiz:
First of all

Back to the topic

send me your account details
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by Oriyt1(m): 6:23am On Sep 25, 2017
Rokia2:
can tell she's the one taking those pictures abi that look like selfie to you?
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 25, 2017
thesuave10:

If and only if you And your guy are cute undecided
We are both cute, so what could go wrong?
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by Ejytex(m): 6:54am On Sep 25, 2017
paiz:
First of all

Back to the topic

lolx
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 25, 2017
cris07:

well, dat's if am their father.
Smiles...
Hahahhahahah, funny enough.
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by Ejytex(m): 6:57am On Sep 25, 2017
tspun:
lucky kids, they will not understand what the average Nigerians are going true.
Hehe
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by salesforce: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2017
Ok
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by sircrabo: 8:15am On Sep 25, 2017
This ones may never taste poverty in their entire life. Chaiiiii

I dey struggle to save up to 1 milla since jan.
Re: E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos by bfmconcepts: 8:47am On Sep 25, 2017
These ones are born into wealth already: Abisolas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Calls Wizkid A Legend, An Icon / Police Arraign Small Doctor In Magistrate Court In Ebute Meta, Lagos / Speed Darlington: Tiwa Savage Released Her Sex Tape Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.