Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:58 AM

The Epistle Of A Sojourner (episode 7) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Epistle Of A Sojourner (episode 7) (436 Views)

A Testimonial Of Life Friendship; Epistle Of Deep Gratitude To A Treasured Ally / POISONED LOVE- Episode 7-9 / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Epistle Of A Sojourner (episode 7) by liltee123(m): 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
The difference between "there" and "here" is the letter "t" which by implication symbolizes time. Only a man that take a step forward gets there but a stagnant man remains here. What the strange woman meant I could not unpuzzled but I was eager to know. 

When I woke up the next morning light I discovered she had already packed and prepared everything ready for the journey back to the sick kingdom. On the way she made some things clear to me. She said, " I am Princess Dorothy and also an heir to the throne. My kingdom was once the center of the universe. It was once the arena of beauty, a land blessed by the gods. 

Every other kingdom pay their respect to it. We fought so many battles and we won. Our wall was the greatest, our women were the most beautiful in the world. Our Young me were the strongest and the old ones were the wisest. The gods blessed our crops and plantation which made us knew nothing called hunger. Seasons knew their exact time of operation and never outstayed their period. Things were alright not until one day when the unexpected happened which rendered the land desolate. The great disaster that made everyone forgot the beauty and peace of a millennium. The great mischief that befell the land filled with milk and honey happened just one day and only one human can help resolve that, and that human is you. We need your help."

'So touching,' I said to myself. Then I said to her.....

http://www.teevibeblog.com.ng/2017/09/the-epistle-of-sojourner-episode-7.html

(1) (Reply)

Away From A Monster / How Can Being A Technician Ruin One In The Quote Of Georges Pompidou: "There Are / ADDICT Episode 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.