Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

NRC Oral Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NRC Oral Interview (24256 Views)

LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan / NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview / NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NRC Oral Interview by Adeola012: 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Palaver:
you just confirmed my suspicion. You are a rabid lunatic and you're not even aware. I wonder how your parents relate with each other as you're clearly a product of poor parental upbringing. Even this oral interview, you can never pass cos you lack good communication skills and bereft of common sense. I'm sure you originated from the tribe that wake their fathers up with a kick. Untrained pig.
E no reach this level na.
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Adeola012: 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lagos candidates how was it? I'm sure that Mustapha man is home now with body ache�
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Palaver: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2017
Adeola012:

E no reach this level na.
Are you saying it is right to tell a stranger 'get out' even without provocation? What exactly is your argument please?
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Bakerdav: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
Pls what of other post,am only seeing pupil traffic officer,and no one has been called for other post in ibadan
Re: NRC Oral Interview by absnaira(m): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
Bakerdav:
Pls what of other post,am only seeing pupil traffic officer,and no one has been called for other post in ibadan
I applied for higher technical officer and I wrote my exam at Ibadan,I was invited for interview ystdy which I did successfully
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Adeola012: 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
Palaver:
Are you saying it is right to tell a stranger 'get out' even without provocation? What exactly is your argument please?
Easy tiger...
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Bakerdav: 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
absnaira:
I applied for higher technical officer and I wrote my exam at Ibadan,I was invited for interview ystdy which I did successfully
best of luck bro,what of other positions that did test,is it only technical officer they are calling
Re: NRC Oral Interview by PrinceFola(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
Please what of senior pupil store officer position Do you know if anyone was invited for an oral interview?
Re: NRC Oral Interview by auwalabj(m): 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
whn would d start inviting us that wrote d test in Bauchi state specifically Pupil trafic officer 11.
Re: NRC Oral Interview by stevoskyj(m): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
Palaver:
you just confirmed my suspicion. You are a rabid lunatic and you're not even aware. I wonder how your parents relate with each other as you're clearly a product of poor parental upbringing. Even this oral interview, you can never pass cos you lack good communication skills and bereft of common sense. I'm sure you originated from the tribe that wake their fathers up with a kick. Untrained pig.

Palaver:
stevoskyj, read these few posts of sensible and well trained people. Maybe your empty skull may comprehend how to ask questions politely especially from strangers. I'm sure even your dad will not ask question like an idiot. Nobody is your friend or mate here.

Empty vessels truly make the most noise, PLEASE keep ur myopic thoughts to ursef
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Palaver: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
stevoskyj:

Empty vessels truly make the most noise, PLEASE keep ur myopic thoughts to ursef
Did you just wake up from the dead? Your brain must be pentium 2 cos it boots really slow. If you like, dont take to correction. You will soon learn the hard way. Arrogant kid
Re: NRC Oral Interview by stevoskyj(m): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
Palaver:
Did you just wake up from the dead? Your brain must be pentium 2 cos it boots really slow. If you like, dont take to correction. You will soon learn the hard way. Arrogant kid

If there is anything anyone can ever learn from a fool like you then i pity ur unborn children, they will wear their stupidity with pride like their moronic father.
BTW ur moniker says a lot about you, so RIP to you fool i dont have your time
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Palaver: 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
stevoskyj:

If there is anything anyone can ever learn from a fool like you then i pity ur unborn children, they will wear their stupidity with pride like their moronic father.
BTW ur moniker says a lot about you, so RIP to you fool i dont have your time
Is that your best shot you pig? You are dead 4 all I care. Unfortunately, dead ppl dont have the privilege to wish others RIP. Wasted worm
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Bakerdav: 9:06am On Oct 04, 2017
What is the latest on other positions?
Re: NRC Oral Interview by sipisipi: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
Interviews have been concluded in the three zones,what we should be anticipating for is the list
Re: NRC Oral Interview by yusufbala2010(m): 6:18am On Oct 09, 2017
sipisipi:
Interviews have been concluded in the three zones,what we should be anticipating for is the list
Yes o we are patiently waiting for the sucessful list to be out and may the lord almighty Allah make us to be among who will be recruited in this reputable organisation ameen but who has an insider how many months will the interview takes to be called for the successful ones in FG jobs? What of NRC can we sugguest for it?

1 Like

Re: NRC Oral Interview by Xperience12: 10:07am On Oct 11, 2017
Please whats the payment structure of NRC. Do they pay like Commissions or do they pay low like basic ministries. Please folks help and kindly reply. Thanks a lot
Re: NRC Oral Interview by yusufbala2010(m): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
Xperience12:
Please whats the payment structure of NRC. Do they pay like Commissions or do they pay low like basic ministries. Please folks help and kindly reply. Thanks a lot
i think NRC should be parastatals under Federal ministry of transport; i guess their payment should be like other parastatals not ministry
Re: NRC Oral Interview by ghostreader(m): 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
During the interview it was said 43k

yusufbala2010:
i think NRC should be parastatals under Federal ministry of transport; i guess their payment should be like other parastatals not ministry
Re: NRC Oral Interview by yusufbala2010(m): 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
ghostreader:

During the interview it was said 43k for which position is level pls is it GL 07 or GL 08? Specify pls and who said so during the interview? Is it interviewer or from colleagues?

Re: NRC Oral Interview by ghostreader(m): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
By the interviwer and it level 8

[quote author=yusufbala2010 post=61324841][/quote]

1 Like

Re: NRC Oral Interview by Ohara12(m): 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
ghostreader:
By the interviwer and it level 8

Benue civil service (08) is N48k, FG shld b more

1 Like

Re: NRC Oral Interview by yusufbala2010(m): 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ohara12:

Ohara12:

all the best friends and we should pray to be selected before talking about the package pls

1 Like

Re: NRC Oral Interview by yusufbala2010(m): 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
My fellow nairaland members who has an insider news of what is happening now after the interview? When will precisely been called for APL?who can guess precisely the date pls? May almighty Allah help us to succeed in all our endevours in life ameen and may God bless us all as we wait patiently
Re: NRC Oral Interview by sipisipi: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
The list will be out before appointment letter
Re: NRC Oral Interview by sipisipi: 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
ghostreader:
During the interview it was said 43k The salaries will be reviewed alongside the new NRC Act when it becomes a law

Re: NRC Oral Interview by sipisipi: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
ghostreader:

During the interview it was said 43k

The salaries will be reviewed alongside the new NRC Act when it finally becomes a law
Re: NRC Oral Interview by yusufbala2010(m): 6:04am On Oct 14, 2017
sipisipi:
The list will be out before appointment letter
ok may almighty Allah SWT assist us to be part of the list and finally got APL pls when will precisely the list will be out? Who has the clue to halla us frds
Re: NRC Oral Interview by yusufbala2010(m): 6:10am On Oct 14, 2017
sipisipi:

The salaries will be reviewed alongside the new NRC Act when it finally becomes a law
ok all the best frds but what do you mean with new NRC Act? What type of salary structure be that? Are they going to change their salary scale?

1 Like

Re: NRC Oral Interview by Ezypretty: 9:03am On Oct 14, 2017
Those that did the oral interview please update us on any new information
Re: NRC Oral Interview by yusufbala2010(m): 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ezypretty:
Those that did the oral interview please update us on any new information
i heard that the list may probably come out next month from one of the nairaland forum member here ok
Re: NRC Oral Interview by sipisipi: 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
yusufbala2010:
i heard that the list may probably come out next month from one of the nairaland forum member here ok
It should come out by the grace of God we pray.We have waited for so long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Suspend Recruitment Of 10,000 Constables, Give Reasons / Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? / BW Offshore Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.