Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Ford Focus Issue - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ford Focus Issue (1416 Views)

*ford Focus Sport Edition 2007...800k Last...very Low Mileage...112,000 / (peugeot 807 VS Ford Focus) Urgent Help Needed From Car Gurus In The House / Clean Ford Focus 2012 Model For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ford Focus Issue by Friendz4blue(m): 8:31am On Sep 25, 2017
Good morning all... A colleague of mine has dis issue with his Ford focus 2000 model... The gear of the car won't shift to reverse mode... He has tried so much but no headway... The car is a manual transmission... Plz any one with suggestions on what to do... Thanks
Re: Ford Focus Issue by sultaan(m): 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
Friendz4blue:
Good morning all... A colleague of mine has dis issue with his Ford focus 2000 model... The gear of the car won't shift to reverse mode... He has tried so much but no headway... The car is a manual transmission... Plz any one with suggestions on what to do... Thanks

That should be easy to fix since it is a manual, they have to look at the clutch release fork and other part to confirm they are good otherwise time for a new clutch

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Replacing A 2006 Hyundai Sonata Engine / Experienced Drivers, How Do We Solve This Kind Of Tyre Issue? / Do I Remove The Thermostart In My Car Engine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.