Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Here's How This Bros Was Convinced That Nigeria's Police Is Actually His Friend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Here's How This Bros Was Convinced That Nigeria's Police Is Actually His Friend (412 Views)

The Nigerian Police Is Not Your Friend / When Bail Is Actually Free, I Will Believe The Police Has Been Reformed / Hackers Convinced Twitter Employee To Help Them Hijack Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's How This Bros Was Convinced That Nigeria's Police Is Actually His Friend by stane007: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2017
A Nigerian man has been convinced beyond reasonable doubt that even with the negative report about Nigeria's Police, they're still his friend.

Instagram user, Abu_muminah, who was moved by Nigerian Police officers touch of kindness, wrote;

"Only if this could be practiced among @nigerianpoliceforce... just some minutes ago, my vehicle ran out of fuel on third mainland bridge, and before I know it, three men from operatives of @rrslagos767, stationed at Oworo bus-stop, appeared with jerrycan containing 10 litres of fuel, and filled the vehicle's tank with it.

To my surprise, just as I was about to count out money for the officers, pay for the litres and add up something, because in #naija nothing goes for free, they told me to keep the money and that, the assistance they rendered was part of reason, why they were station at the strategic spot in case of any unprecedented situation such as mine.

They refused to accept the money, and asked me to take my leave, they beed me farewell and that I should also enjoy my ride.
No need to write epistle now, that is a Story for another day if God willing.
The gesture from the police indicated that officers of law enforcement agents are human, and that what they need are motivations and encouragements, good welfare and public support at all times.
Today I get to agree that truly, police are our (members of the public) friends, and that they are meant to protect lives and property."

http://www.lailasblog.com/heres-bros-convinced-nigerias-police-actually-friend/

Lalasticlala

Re: Here's How This Bros Was Convinced That Nigeria's Police Is Actually His Friend by smartty68(m): 8:51am On Sep 25, 2017
You were lucky that the good ones came to you but I pray you don't meet the bad ones! The poster below can relate with this grin
Re: Here's How This Bros Was Convinced That Nigeria's Police Is Actually His Friend by paiz: 8:53am On Sep 25, 2017
OK
Re: Here's How This Bros Was Convinced That Nigeria's Police Is Actually His Friend by Florblu(f): 9:04am On Sep 25, 2017
Those are the good ones amidst them.
I had a cause to call 112 on Saturday and I was shocked of the swift response I got.

Lagos is moving...
Re: Here's How This Bros Was Convinced That Nigeria's Police Is Actually His Friend by Ekikor(m): 9:07am On Sep 25, 2017
There are some prayer points we should not take for granted..

Like..

"Dear Lord,let my vehicle or the vehicle I board never experience any fault while I travel.. ESPECIALLY ON THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE AT NIGHT cheesy cheesy "

Re: Here's How This Bros Was Convinced That Nigeria's Police Is Actually His Friend by remele2(f): 9:17am On Sep 25, 2017
Allow ur fuel to finish there again tomorrow and come back to tell us the Real truth.........
Re: Here's How This Bros Was Convinced That Nigeria's Police Is Actually His Friend by Baawaa(m): 9:20am On Sep 25, 2017
This country will be great again #Godblessnigeria#
Re: Here's How This Bros Was Convinced That Nigeria's Police Is Actually His Friend by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2017
If you like don't buy reasonable fuel next time be looking for free fuel, if you can't maintain a car park it and use public transport undecided

(1) (Reply)

Corrupt Chief Judge Releases 5 Convicted Murderers, “we Will Kill Them” Says Com / Uganda Terrified Of Potential Serial Killer As 23rd Woman Is Violently Murdered / Couple Charged For Posting Neighbour’s Nude Video Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.