Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members (57348 Views)

Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time / Pope Decries Attack On Nigerian Church As Christians Protest Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Flaghouse1: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
paiz:
They call you sir
Anything they say you must hear
Even if they are angry you hear "shut up sir"

If na 9ja police you hear "bail up"
Nigeria police need to learn how to treat people

That's a place where things works bro,

Despite you see them dancing with congregation ,they will subtly pass their message across without injuring or shouting at anyone .

I weak for my country- if na our Naira police you will see AK 47 wielding mopol at least 30 go enter the church and say make una stop the noise once they refuse na koboko them go take follow all the worshipper with plenty frog jump

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by iamord(m): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
its a Ghanaian church not Nigeria.. nairaland is fast becoming a hub to raise unprofessional bloggers
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by wtfcoded: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
VocalWalls:
Nice

It's not like the Holy Spirit confused them or something, it's just a professional way of doing things.

They'll dance with you, and then reason with you.

A sane society.
best comment
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by DeRay98(m): 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
Who no like better thing? They came they saw joy all over which drugs can not give, money cannot buy hence, they shared in it for their own life.
Praise God!
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
They were dancing and taking evidence cheesy
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by skubido(m): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
butterflylion:

Even after I said na joke o you came for me Abi?
Dancing to God is part of worship. Prayer itself is worship.

Christians can pray to God anywhere. Be it in church, their homes, etc.

Is it only in mosques that Muslims pray? No be dem dey like block express road in the name of knacking head on the ground to pray thereby causing unneccessary traffic?

What is the difference between that and Mad Men who sit in the middle of the road to show themselves? grin

Scratch that even Mad Men get sense sometimes as them sabi look road before dem cross but Muslims will look road and sit down on the road.

haaaaaa,(ORO) bro wetin happen na, dis wan too much na.
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by ololo12: 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
sukkot:
yeye. if it was african americans church they would have shot a coupla people

Wassup brah. You back from the valley of dry bones.
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
The police couldn't expired it hahahaha grin I know some idiot would want to quote this English error
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by ubongga(m): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
naija no dey carry last 4 praises.
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Habyz(m): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
butterflylion:

They do not sit on the road do they? Volume of vehicular traffic causes that problem and not actual mad Human beings sitting on the road and pummelling the ground with their foreheads.

Cc habyz
The pictures you uploaded doesn't even show that there is any traffic, prayers like this are held on holidays and on empty roads where there is no form of disturbance to the non-muslims, the last time I was on the road and a church crusade was being held I was stuck in traffic for the better part of the afternoon, if the problem was the volume of vehicular traffic why can't the church administrators organise the sessions in places that won't serve as detriments to others? if it was the volume of vehicular traffic that causes a traffic jam like that why don't we experience it everyday?

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by butterflylion: 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
Habyz:

The pictures you uploaded doesn't even show that there is any traffic, prayers like this are held on holidays and on empty roads where there is no form of disturbance to the non-muslims, the last time I was on the road and a church crusade was being held I was stuck in traffic for the better part of the afternoon, if the problem was the volume of vehicular traffic why can't the church administrators organise the sessions in places that won't serve as detriments to others? if it was the volume of vehicular traffic that causes a traffic jam like that why don't we experience it everyday?

Receive sense or sense fall on you which one do you prefer?

https://www.nairaland.com/4073457/muslims-block-road-victoria-island

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Habyz(m): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
butterflylion:

They do not sit on the road do they? Volume of vehicular traffic causes that problem and not actual mad Human beings sitting on the road and pummelling the ground with their foreheads.

Cc habyz
The pictures you uploaded doesn't even show that there is any traffic, prayers like this are held on holidays and on empty roads where there is no form of disturbance to the non-muslims, the last time I was on the road and a church crusade was being held I was stuck in traffic for the better part of the afternoon, if the problem was the volume of vehicular traffic why can't the church administrators organise the sessions in places that won't serve as detriments to others? if it was the volume of vehicular traffic that causes a traffic jam like that why don't we experience it everyday? Pummeling, you make it sound like we actually pummel our heads on the floor. Don't know why that is.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by sukkot: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
ololo12:

Wassup brah. You back from the valley of dry bones.
I am like 99 percent back. 1 percent of me is still in it tho grin
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Habyz(m): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
starstunna1313:

Bros why is this thing PAINING you so much.. You have complained and wailed about it all day?.. You no get transformer for your area to go and hug if you cant take it cheesy
Looks like I angered you. I am just trying to stop the hate spreading against my religion, you have no idea what it feels like to meet a person for the first time and when the person discovers you're a Muslim brands you a terrorist all because some asshole in some place claims to do things that are preached against in my religion for the same religion that preaches against it, you don't know how it feels when people from other religions that actually have a hand in a lot of violence happening all over the world get to blame my religion and look like the modest religion.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by RevT1: 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2017

Mosque is not a club. Mosque is meant for praying not dancing.
What's the difference between a church and a club?
Boring religion. Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by starstunna1313(m): 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
Habyz:

Looks like I angered you. I am just trying to stop the hate spreading against my religion, you have no idea what it feels like to meet a person for the first time and when the person discovers you're a Muslim brands you a terrorist all because some asshole in some place claims to do things that are preached against in my religion for the same religion that preaches against it, you don't know how it feels when people from other religions that actually have a hand in a lot of violence happening all over the world get to blame my religion and look like the modest religion.

Bro Sorry.. I believe some are good just that some have decided to drag your religion to the mud with their behaviours and credit to Allah and Koran.. So don't blame them for that. Especially when you have a suicide bomber killing people in the name of Allah
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by omoiyalayi(m): 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
Joephat:
See wetin Dullard Buhari caused

Everybody dancing to Python dance everywhere

Trust me this is nt python dance

Python dance send cowards to a hiding place

Python dance is for trouble makers like terrorist and d like they will dance to it till they enter their hiding place

This one is an holy dance so respect it
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
Welcomme:
Y don't u respect my religion as ur signature states? How does knacking one's head on the floor an acceptable way of worship? How does stonning the devil only in Mekkah an acceptable way of worship?

How did a simple question translate to disrespect? - except if you are bereft of basic comprehension, as I suspect.
As for your question; here is the answer:

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by TeamSimple(m): 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
butterflylion:

grin cheesy They were carried away by the spirit. See grove especially from the female officer grin

This is known as dance of authority grin

Dem for fit dance if na mosque dem enter? Na joke o grin
And he just replied you with a joke also. You should know religious issues are very sensitive in Nigeria . You don't do that and get away with it .

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Ayo4251(m): 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2017

What's the difference between a church and a club?
dancing is a mean of Thanksgiving to God....get that
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by 360command: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
their dressing looks Ghanaian to me so in essence it is a Ghanaian church.
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
the police has more serious issues to deal with in detroit than worry about noise and over speeding vehicles.
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Bloodforblood: 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2017

When we are talking about religion, we've to keep jokes aside.

Just look at the way you disgrace yourself

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by rightwingz: 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
This is really funny. According to a trending footage posted online by Church Gist, some police officers in Detroit, Michigan, USA were sent to stop the noise coming from a Nigerian church. However, they found themselves on arrival also dancing together with the worshippers. Watch the trending footage below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/us-police-officers-dance-after-storming-nigerian-church.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB3PxWUovLA

They should count themselves lucky that is not Sheriff David Clerk a.k.a Uncle-Tom.
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by butterflylion: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
TeamSimple:
And he just replied you with a joke also. You should know religious issues are very sensitive in Nigeria . You don't do that and get away with it .

This was his comment

What's the difference between a church and a club

Compare that with mine

They were carried away by the spirit. See grove especially from the female officer grin

This is known as dance of authority

Dem for fit dance if na mosque dem enter? Na joke o

It seems you just want to say crap or another "joke" as well.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Galaxydon1(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
God is great
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Realhommie(m): 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
Na only women dey the church?
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Habyz(m): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
starstunna1313:

Bro Sorry.. I believe some are good just that some have decided to drag your religion to the mud with their behaviours and credit to Allah and Koran.. So don't blame them for that. Especially when you have a suicide bomber killing people in the name of Allah
It's all good.
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by XX01(f): 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
It's a Ghanaian church.
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by butterflylion: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

How did a simple question translate to disrespect? - except if you are bereft of basic comprehension, as I suspect.
As for your question; here is the answer:

Are you referring to the same bible you Muslims claim was corrupted? grin

How shameless can you guys be? You claim the bible was corrupted yet here you are using it to illustrate your head knacking street closing posture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by ololo12: 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
sukkot:
I am like 99 percent back. 1 percent of me is still in it tho grin

We want you 100% back, my kind sir.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife / Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) / Lord's Chosen Church Launches Aircraft-Looking Vehicle For Evangelism In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.