Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members (57306 Views)

Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time / Pope Decries Attack On Nigerian Church As Christians Protest Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by ceejay80s(m): 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2017

When we are talking about religion, we've to keep jokes aside.

so.... what that muslim guy said about christians too aint offensive?
now that the christian guy replied him ,u take offence...my friend go and have sit, una think say na only prayer God dey listen to?

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Oches4me(m): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
butterflylion:

Even after I said na joke o you came for me Abi?
Dancing to God is part of worship. Prayer itself is worship.

Christians can pray to God anywhere. Be it in church, their homes, etc.

Is it only in mosques that Muslims pray? No be dem dey like block express road in the name of knacking head on the ground to pray thereby causing unneccessary traffic?

What is the difference between that and Mad Men who sit in the middle of the road to show themselves? grin

Scratch that even Mad Men get sense sometimes as them sabi look road before dem cross but Muslims will look road and sit down on the road.
that mean all Christians are mad too because their block Lagos Ibadan express way when performing their prayer.

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Josh44s(m): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
Mac2016:
The Police were arrested by the Holy Spirit.

Mac2016:
The Police were arrested by the Holy Spirit.

See them, ignorance just dey worry Una. Nor be only Holy Spirit na Holy Angle Michael and Gabriel. For your information, American policemen are trained to use psychological techniques and that's what they were doing. After the church service ended they will call the pastor to order else next time it's arresting things. Not your useless brothers here in Naija who call themselves policemen cheesy
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Mac2016(m): 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
Josh44s:

See them, ignorance just dey worry Una. Nor be only Holy Spirit na Holy Angle Michael and Gabriel. For your information, American policemen are trained to use psychological techniques and that's what they were doing. After the church service ended they will call the pastor to order else next time it's arresting things. Not your useless brothers here in Naija who call themselves policemen cheesy
Lol
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Habyz(m): 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
butterflylion:

Is it only in mosques that Muslims pray? No be dem dey like block express road in the name of knacking head on the ground to pray thereby causing unneccessary traffic?

What is the difference between that and Mad Men who sit in the middle of the road to show themselves? grin

Scratch that even Mad Men get sense sometimes as them sabi look road before dem cross but Muslims will look road and sit down on the road.
Comparing sane people to mad men is a joke to you? How would you feel if I do the same to you let alone every adherent of your religion?
During Redeem Christian camps when the roads are blocked in the name of prayer does any Muslim insult a Christian or Christianity for that matter? For a sane person your perception of a joke is alarming and you call yourself a good Christian.

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Nicestibk(m): 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
That's when the Holy Spirit fall on them... grin cheesy
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by sukkot: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
yeye. if it was african americans church they would have shot a coupla people

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by joenor(m): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
Where b ur location n how much for Arsenal Jersey?
wildchild02:
In the presence of God, there's fullness of joy grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by mamatayour(f): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
In the presence of God there is fullness of joy....that oyinbo lady sabi dig am grin
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by cmon(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
They probably got a report of violence in the church, so when they approached and saw it was peaceful, what's left but to join.
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by QueenSharon(f): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
By their fruits, you shall know them.

Mosque is not a club. Mosque is meant for praying not dancing.
What's the difference between a church and a club?

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by ofuonyebi: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Yes, the power of Jehovah's Holy Ghost arrested the Police officers and anointed them to join the "Jesus dance"!

Remember, that Balam the witch doctor was hired to curse the Israelites BUT suddenly,

instead of cursing, he started praying for them! The same GOD, yesterday, today and forever!!

No amount of numbers of gun-taunting policemen can stop his power when the people of GOD are in one accord and spirit!!

This is where their 9ja counterpart has to learn a great lesson....the next person sitting by you in the church has an envy heart.

It is always about me or self alone...that's why the police or even hoodlums can easily bamboozle worshipper at random!
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by signeddocuments: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
If you can beat them,then you join them,simple.No more No less, just dance to fuji garbage.
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Josephamstrong1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lol... where civility is paramount.
It's not like the Holy Spirit confused them or something, it's just a professional way of doing things.
They'll dance, eat, laugh, sing and with you, and then reason with you.
A sane society.
Nigerian police should come and learn. Everything is not by gragra or muscle.
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by bigyomite(m): 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
There were arrested by holy ghost
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by 1metre: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
VocalWalls:
Nice

It's not like the Holy Spirit confused them or something, it's just a professional way of doing things.

They'll dance with you, and then reason with you.

A sane society.
a sane society my dear. You could relate if na niger police.
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2017

Mosque is a place where terrorism meetings are conducted. Not for prayer liar

7 Likes

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by butterflylion: 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
Oches4me:
that mean all Christians are mad too because their block Lagos Ibadan express way when performing their prayer.

They do not sit on the road do they? Volume of vehicular traffic causes that problem and not actual mad Human beings sitting on the road and pummelling the ground with their foreheads.

Cc habyz

5 Likes

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by joshuaidibia(m): 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2017

Thunder fall on you. At least the club churchs don't produce bombers

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by 9inches(m): 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
They are too scared to do their job, race baiting is real grin
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by starstunna1313(m): 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2017

When we are talking about religion, we've to keep jokes aside.

Mister stop wailing. Na u get Islam.. STFU
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
Thats the spirit
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by vRendoh(m): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
Na oyinbo police be that....they are doing their work respectfully. ......after the dance they will drop their request. They know how to tame anything! Noise pollution is never allowed or tolerated in whatever disguise be annointing or not.
The difference is clear......the U.S. police and the African police.
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by wildchild02: 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
joenor:
Where b ur location n how much for Arsenal Jersey?

Lagos. Check my signature to contact me.
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Welcomme: 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
I just don't get it; how is noisy dancing and singing an acceptable form of worship?
Y don't u respect my religion as ur signature states? How does knacking one's head on the floor an acceptable way of worship? How does stonning the devil only in Mekkah an acceptable way of worship?

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by starstunna1313(m): 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
Habyz:

Comparing sane people to mad men is a joke to you? How would you feel if I do the same to you let alone every adherent of your religion?
During Redeem Christian camps when the roads are blocked in the name of prayer does any Muslim insult a Christian or Christianity for that matter? For a sane person your perception of a joke is alarming and you call yourself a good Christian.

Bros why is this thing PAINING you so much.. You have complained and wailed about it all day?.. You no get transformer for your area to go and hug if you cant take it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by McChords: 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
butterflylion:

LMAO
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by osuofia2(m): 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2017

The difference is in the mosque they send u for suicide bombing while in church which u refer to club they sing praise And dance..
Better to dance than killing people in the name of allah

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Chukazu: 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
bloggers and fake news
am sure they went there to keep security and not to arrest anyone

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2017

Mosque is not a club. Mosque is meant for praying not dancing. What's the difference between a church and a club?
as a Christian, I totally agree with you on the one.
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Cmeo(m): 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
All I can see in this video is some police officers dancing/ playing to the gallery and some of the officers are gathering evidence for further investigations.
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Nostradamu(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
belindar:
I pity all of you . American police can do anything to gather intelligence and information. So be careful. Don't trust them.

At last! There's at least one person who has seen through the facade titled "Police storm 'noisy' Nigerian church in Detroit, dance with them". "If you want to catch a monkey, act like one" cliche comes to mind 'shapally'. How else are they gon' get a conviction if they don't get facts beyond reasonable doubts?

We dey watch sha.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife / Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) / Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.