Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:42 AM

Just After Battling 1000 Flies, Tonto Dikeh Wakes To See Son With Swollen Eye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Just After Battling 1000 Flies, Tonto Dikeh Wakes To See Son With Swollen Eye (738 Views)

DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photo After Battling Illness / Actress Doris Chima Dies After Battling Cancer / Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just After Battling 1000 Flies, Tonto Dikeh Wakes To See Son With Swollen Eye by stane007: 9:10am On Sep 25, 2017
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, who shared video of the 1000 houseflies she battled with in her son's room few weeks ago, an incident she linked to spiritual attack, has woken up to see her son with a swollen eye.

The distressed mother shared this on social media;

http://www.lailasblog.com/just-battling-1000-houseflies-tonto-dikeh-wakes-see-son-swollen-eye/

Lalasticlala

Re: Just After Battling 1000 Flies, Tonto Dikeh Wakes To See Son With Swollen Eye by paiz: 9:16am On Sep 25, 2017
Sorry oh
Re: Just After Battling 1000 Flies, Tonto Dikeh Wakes To See Son With Swollen Eye by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2017
Sister take him to the hospital !!! And stop this nasty mentality. Not everything is spiritual..

1 Like

Re: Just After Battling 1000 Flies, Tonto Dikeh Wakes To See Son With Swollen Eye by ShayGirl(f): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:
Sister take him to the hospital !!! And stop this nasty mentality. Not everything is spiritual..

I tire ooo
Re: Just After Battling 1000 Flies, Tonto Dikeh Wakes To See Son With Swollen Eye by rossyc(f): 10:34am On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:
My dear, the way some people think that every problem or ailment is spiritual is alarming.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Hilda Dakubo Confesses: I Rebelled Against God, Got Pregnant At Age 16 / Ladies Who Is The Hottest Among This Four Celebritries!! / When TB Joshua touched me what happen next was unexplainable - Jim iyke (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.