Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault (28874 Views)

Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh / Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” / Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by MediahelmNGR: 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Days after he was assaulted by a police officer in Lagos, Nigerian singer has shared new photo of his swollen eye saying he prays it never happens to anyone else.

In his words,
'you think this is a joke? I just pray it never happens to no one. it’s new year and I wish everyone positive vibes all through got a lot of messages and calls from friends fans and family and I just want to say God bless you for the love. and to those that laughed this bridge is tiny, you might fall of anytime I hope you stay safe out there!'

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/i-pray-it-never-happens-to-anyone-else.html

Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
DESPITE UR FAME U STILL GOT A BLACK EYE??
am still wondering wat u did to dat police man

1 Like

Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by GOFRONT(m): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
But wetin he do??

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by itspzpics(m): 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Oh ohh
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by joseo: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
My guy dey add makeup so that e go still dey trend.

No go release better hit

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Cately(f): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
Who can buy me card here am serious
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
Cately:
grin
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Horlartunes: 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
minding my business jejely this 2019 # Nigeria police can Gian dieeee

17 Likes

Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by johnmba: 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Cately:

Guys beware

3 Likes

Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Alepa(m): 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Pele o
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Ziel20: 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Sorry
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Gidah: 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Is that black face I no. Know say e still dey sing
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by folks4luv(f): 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Swollen, yes, but this black? Hummmm... Something artifical happened there
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Kimy97(f): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
I no understand ..e come b like say u dey pamper d injury oh..shuu sad sad
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by legendarymega: 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hi me for

Itunes

Amazon

and data bundle
Rate is cool

0 7 0 3 1 1 8 6 2 3 5
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by gazza07(m): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
Sorry Vitoh. Nigeria has never been in such mess.

Buhari is dissaster

Never again

Amaechi has said all, Nigeria is going nowhere under Mr Lifeless

Please ppl vote for Atiku/Obi let's GNWA
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Is this one different from VictorAD
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Jh0wsef(m): 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Are you an entrepreneur?

you own a mini business?

Get your classic logos and mini posters at the most affordable rates

Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by puyol005(m): 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Maybe you were being rude to the policeman. Cos from many experiences I've had with the police, they've never for once threaten to punch me, even when I'm a nobody yet in the society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by baillers123: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
work of a make up artist.. if u know u know
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Diso60090(m): 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
Cately:

EFCC appointment card?
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Jayslicky: 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Viktoh should report the case, viktoh needs more hardwork to blow in the music industry just like burna boy, he has talent than lil kesh and l know his time will come, wishing you speedy recovery viktoh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Oh! Poor boy. No body to call to no body to help. He s just alone because him never make am. The world will hear of you soon. Keep hustling bro. Even olamide cannot event call this poor boy to say sorry. This world is a very wicked world.
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by FisifunKododada: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Not a laughing matter...get well soon Victoh
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by sylve11: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Horlartunes:

Okay, make we use your pics decorate house? cool
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
Too bad.
Sorry.
Pele.
Ndoo.
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Horlartunes:
grin grin grin grin grin grin. That girl in the background like sucking i swear.

1 Like

Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by verifiablefacts: 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
MediahelmNGR:
Days after he was assaulted by a police officer in Lagos, Nigerian singer has shared new photo of his swollen eye saying he prays it never happens to anyone else.

In his words,

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/i-pray-it-never-happens-to-anyone-else.html

na this one be real blue eye
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by stealmatic(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
GOFRONT:
But wetin he do??
wicked lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu Hosts Top Nigerian Celebrities (Photos) / Kechi Okwuchi Shares New Pictures / Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.