Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Travel To South Africa And Obtain Permit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To South Africa And Obtain Permit (639 Views)

Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia / Best European Country To Live And Obtain Resident Permit On Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To South Africa And Obtain Permit by saksonA: 10:25am On Mar 04, 2010
Guys i just got this info from a friend in south africa last month but decided to be patient about it before informing nairalanders. The major reason is that i needed to try the source and get convinced myself that it is real, but after trying the source with two people, they got their visa after three weeks and travel three days later after putting their family in shape. Lo and behold, they are now in south africa.

payment procedure is 70% first payment and 30% balance before travelling after you have been confirmed.

You must also take note of the fact that you will obtain you permit to retain your stay in SA and that is very easy with our agent in SA.

IT IS NOW EASY TO LIVE AND WORK IN SOUTH AFRICA.

call the following numbers if you are interested: 08034153929, 07027955930, and 08026526347 to book your travelling visa.
Re: Travel To South Africa And Obtain Permit by suxes2005(m): 11:34am On Mar 04, 2010
I cant stop laughing

Crazy asshole,

Permit? With wht??
Re: Travel To South Africa And Obtain Permit by saksonA: 11:45am On Mar 04, 2010
I cant stop laughing

Crazy asshole,

Permit? With wht??

why dont you ask questions before you laugh to death if you think everyone is as dubious as you think, then you are getting it wrong, there is no harm in trying. i have contact numbers in South Africa if you needed to confirm my authenticity. Believe it or not IT IS REAL
Re: Travel To South Africa And Obtain Permit by justwise(m): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2010
@saksonA

Try much harder next time, you have failed badly this time around. I just don't get it, do you think Nigerians don't know where SA embassy is? Why don't you get that visa and travel to SA to LIVE AND WORK THERE? Rubbish!!

(1) (Reply)

Save Or Help Me / Immigration Cap To Prevent Rush Into Uk / Nigeria Ambassador To Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.