Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

10 Pineapple Farmers Waiting To Have You As Customer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Pineapple Farmers Waiting To Have You As Customer (1496 Views)

I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma / Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service / What Happens To My Money If I'm Robbed In A Bank While Waiting To Deposit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Pineapple Farmers Waiting To Have You As Customer by fxid10(m): 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
Another season of pineapple is almost here again. Between November 2017 and July 2018, pineapple farmers will desperately be looking for buyers, I mean people that are ready to buy in large quantity o. As you all know, It is cheaper buying from farmers directly.

If you will like me to introduce you to pineapple farmers, so that you can buy directly from them, WhatsApp me on 07039173910. Talk to me today, ask me what you want to know about the business. All answers will be made available.

(1) (Reply)

Dalecoin Current Price / Golden Tulip Royal Berths In Abuja / Turf/artificial Grasses.rental Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.