Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Please Help Mtn Base Stations Noise Is Damaging Our Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Mtn Base Stations Noise Is Damaging Our Health (332 Views)

KOJIC ACID SOAP : This Is Why Kojic Acid Soap Is Damaging Skin *must Watch* / Help! Computer Is Damaging The Eye / Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Mtn Base Stations Noise Is Damaging Our Health by akingold2: 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
MTN BASE STATIONS
Please help what can I do now. The noise from mtn base stations is damaging the health of my parents. My parents can no longer sleep in the night. My father already has a stroke and my mother BP is rising and dangerous according to the doctor. They are not willing to leave their home since it was built before their neighbor gave the land next to their home to MTN for financial gain.
The noise in the night is better experienced than imagined. I have already written the National environmental agency about the situation but they did not reply.
I am asking for your advice on what to do know.
[b][/b]
Re: Please Help Mtn Base Stations Noise Is Damaging Our Health by aDEOetREGE: 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
Get a sound lawyer and serve them some fucking papers.

(1) (Reply)

Has Nigeria Government Turn Their Back On Fight Against HIV? / Consider These Suggestions For Getting The Best Out Of Your Vegetables / Calvin Klein 3 Piece Obsession Men's Gift Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.