Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

KOJIC ACID SOAP : This Is Why Kojic Acid Soap Is Damaging Skin *must Watch* - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / KOJIC ACID SOAP : This Is Why Kojic Acid Soap Is Damaging Skin *must Watch* (716 Views)

Help! Computer Is Damaging The Eye / UNIMAID Student Undergoes Successful Facial Surgery After Acid Attack / "Why Me?" - Beautiful Girl Scarred By Acid Attack Laments Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KOJIC ACID SOAP : This Is Why Kojic Acid Soap Is Damaging Skin *must Watch* by busayobanjoko: 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
You have probably heard about the goodness of Kojic acid soap and are thinking about trying it. The truth is that Kojic acid soap is an amazing soap but it has has damaged a lot of people's skin. Kojic acid soap is an amazing skincare soap and it is good for hyperpigmentation, pimples, blemishes and more Kojic acid soap is very strong and needs to be used with caution. A lot of people have complained about kojic acid soap damaging their skin. so i decided to make this video to point out things you need to avoid when usung kojic acid soap in other to prevent it from damaging your skin.
In this video, I pointed out things you need to avoid so that Kojic acid will not damage your skin. Watch this video to the end to find out what you need to do. xoxo
Click here link to watch now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I70m1sKux88

(1) (Reply)

High Prolactin Herbal Tea / Eating,do's And Don'ts / Pimples And The Value Of A Sponged Bath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.