Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

FRAUD EXPOSED!: Fraud Or Truth? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRAUD EXPOSED!: Fraud Or Truth? (712 Views)

Bank Fraud Or Please What's This? / How To Recover The Scammed, Fraud Or Duped  money From The Fraudsters / Is This Credit Card Fraud Or Bank Fraud? My Problem With Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRAUD EXPOSED!: Fraud Or Truth? by Dnockeror333(m): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
Please dear nairalanders, who can expose this:

--- On Mon, 25/9/17, Sgt-ester ------son <sgt.-ester------son@-------.com> wrote:

From: Sgt-ester ------son <sgt.-ester------son@gmail.com>
Subject: Contact UBA bank immediately for your ATM
To: "------ola ----ing" ------@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, 25 September, 2017, 13:12
Hello my beloved,
How are you once again, i hope you remember me? i am Sgt
-ester ------son from United States. I'm very much glad
to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new Business partner
from Dakar Senegal.

Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts even though we did not completed the transfer process. I want to use this
opportunity to inform you that I left VISA ATM CARD That
contains ($ 450,000,00 USD) for you, just to appreciate your past effort.
Feel free to contact United Bank for Africa (UBA)
email: ( ubaatmdepartmentdakarsng@gmail.com
)
Contact them for the ATM VISA CARD,

CONTINUED FROM BELOW=>
Re: FRAUD EXPOSED!: Fraud Or Truth? by Dnockeror333(m): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
I just paste what I copied. These are the remaining part of the emailsmiley

Ask the bank to post the card to you through DHL delivery services, with the card you can withdraw the money from any bank there in your country or any where in the world. I do appreciate[D] your efforts [T]hat is why I [D]ecided to compensate you [W]ith [T]his amount of money. [s]o feel free to get in touch [W]ith the bank, direct them [W]here and how to post it [for] you.

Please do let me know you receive )( immediatly )it( so we can share our )That( joy together and forget all the ---------.

The doctor )!( just told me)!( that I have couple of days to live due to the cancer that is eat)ing( me up. I hope you remember me in your prayers. Therefore Establish Contacts With them for the delivery of the ATM VISA CARD without any delay to you. Take care
Sgt-esther

(That was all)
Re: FRAUD EXPOSED!: Fraud Or Truth? by Dnockeror333(m): 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
He wanted to hide something with me, till he visit here to enjoy his rest. He said he is an army in Iraq, that they found `gold'!

Questions that beg for answers-:

Why dont he take a partner from Nigeria, why did he go for Senegal? (Another girl once told me of going to Senegal from Sudan, until I caught her Fraudian drifts!)

And, why not just put the money in my account removing it from his Card, instead of sending same through DHL?

Is it so that I could be quick that he feigned cancer?

Was it to hoodwink me that he begged for prayer?

He may not be an English teacher, but look at his mechanical inaccuracies, remember he is an army, a sgt!

And lastly, I think this will cost me something as they will say from `Senegal'!

But, please, should I pushed on?

If the `men in black' want to catch a fraudstar how do they do it:- they told the victim to play along.

So, watch out for the next edition.

But, is this truth or is this a lieing scam?
Re: FRAUD EXPOSED!: Fraud Or Truth? by Dnockeror333(m): 4:06am On Sep 26, 2017
Mod, please take this post to front page, as it is a case that had put the victim on his toes. Please, its a delicate situation.
Re: FRAUD EXPOSED!: Fraud Or Truth? by 2shure: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2017
Local scam

(1) (Reply)

Can You Imagine ?animal Brothel Discovered In Serbia As It Is Revealed That / 14-year-old Schoolboy Shoots Dead Two Of His Classmates For Mocking Him / Man Buctchers Wife In Akwa Ibom This Morning (disturbing Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.