Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,204 members, 7,849,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

14-year-old Schoolboy Shoots Dead Two Of His Classmates For Mocking Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-year-old Schoolboy Shoots Dead Two Of His Classmates For Mocking Him (714 Views)

Akwa Ibom Man Shoots Dead His Only Son During Argument (Photo) / 14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo) / Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14-year-old Schoolboy Shoots Dead Two Of His Classmates For Mocking Him by Temtee11223344: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
A 14-year-old schoolboy killed two classmates after pulling out a gun and opening fire during playtime, according to reports.

The boy injured four other students during the shooting at the private Colegio Goyases school in Goiania, central Brazil.

The teenager, who hasn't been named, is believed to have suffered bullying because 'he didn't use deodorant', according to reports.

One student who witnesses the shooting told local TV Anhanguera: 'He just starting shooting at everyone in the class. I held my friend's hand. I didn't know what to do.'
http://www.nigeriannewsweb.com/14-year-old-goiania-schoolboy-shoots-dead-two-classmates-mocking-brazil/

Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Shoots Dead Two Of His Classmates For Mocking Him by Greenstar1(m): 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
May God keep us far from crazy fellows..such a CRAZY WORLD!
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Shoots Dead Two Of His Classmates For Mocking Him by ReorxTohGan(m): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
he's daddy prolly a gangster!!..in lil'wayne's voice,"bullies aint bulletproof"...
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Shoots Dead Two Of His Classmates For Mocking Him by faorex(m): 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
Gangstar kid...a country where gun is for all and why is the op dishing out uncompleted news?

(1) (Reply)

This Three Men Wanted By Police In Port Harcourt / Human Skulls, Charms, Arms And Other Items Recovered From The House Of Dreaded / ‘how I Lured, R@ped, Killed Female Corper’-man Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.