Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos (49810 Views)

Mr. Ibu’s Wife Cries Profusely As His Corpse Is Been Wheeled Out Of The Morgue / Respite As Ailing Veteran Victor Olaotan To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment / Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by femi4: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
samzzycash:
Rip to her.
I love her movies she is good actress but I think Sydney Capri is better cry
Where are your drugs?

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by enemyofprogress: 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
See teeth like goat own
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by urchman3000(m): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
[quote author=Siddeek post=60825399]Stupid woman na dem de sponsor IpoB. [/e pain you,?, only to make noise online you sabi. ]
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by Almaiga: 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
See as Igbos dey celebrate professional Ashawo wey die. What was her profession in Russia? Yeye people.
Quote me and Die tonight, I mean it cool
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by ooshinibos: 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
please bury her in Russia ,
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by tosyne2much(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
My your gentle have eternal rest

RIP ma
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by freeze001(f): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
nairanaira12:
Why do they have to contribute money to take remains back to Nigeria. All these years she had been doing socialite, hadn't she saved enough money to enable her family to bring her home without bringing wahala on other people? Aren't these guys making enough money where they are?

Na still una go talk say Igbo no dey united and say dem hate themselves! Tufiakwa biko!
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by Lexusgs430: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
Why did she not insure her life?
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by freeze001(f): 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
nairanaira12:

Successful. ...yet others have to be taxed and tasked to bring her home

Is it ur tax?
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
Siddeek:
Stupid woman na dem de sponsor IpoB.
Do something useful with your life, if not, nobody will want to identify with a failure
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
samzzycash:
Rip to her.

Lol. Na pørn she dey act?
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by nairanaira12: 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
freeze001:

Is it ur tax?

It isn't my tax, but it shows her being a socialite didn't translate to financial success
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
accept my sin party! Russians are the highest haters of Africans, what are these people doing in Russia?
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by nairanaira12: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
freeze001:

Na still una go talk say Igbo no dey united and say dem hate themselves! Tufiakwa biko!

Bit it doesn't change the fact that she's got nothing to show for all her socialite shiit
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by MunorAnne(f): 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
emeijeh:
Eyah.....

But why is she holding an urn?
But aunty Toke carry d@ type recently na cool
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by edupedia: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
Siddeek:

....hahaha...u wan lafta bust man belle...abi?...
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by zubinike(m): 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian socialite named Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie has passed away in Moscow, Russia...According to people who know her, the woman was quite active in Nigerian activities in the European country before her sudden death last Wednesday. According to Chukwunonso Emmanuel who lives in Russia, other Nigerians based in Moscow are set to hold a meeting to discuss arrangements and raise funds to send her corpse to Nigeria.

May her soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/nigerian-socialite-dies-russia-corpse-set-flown-home-photos.html

I will surely be there, she was inspirational to my Arrival to Moscow.
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by MCzubby247(m): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
zubinike:

I will surely be there, she was inspirational to my Arrival to Moscow.
are going to Moscow?
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by fortune1968: 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
nwabobo:
Russia? Ndigbo be like MTN, "Everywhere you go"
Now dt their ipob is a terrorist group - they be like ........ nitel
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by nwabobo: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
fortune1968:
Now dt their ipob is a terrorist group - they be like ........ nitel

Dry joke.
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian socialite named Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie has passed away in Moscow, Russia...According to people who know her, the woman was quite active in Nigerian activities in the European country before her sudden death last Wednesday. According to Chukwunonso Emmanuel who lives in Russia, other Nigerians based in Moscow are set to hold a meeting to discuss arrangements and raise funds to send her corpse to Nigeria.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/nigerian-socialite-dies-russia-corpse-set-flown-home-photos.html

russia is not in europe.
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by Burgerlomo: 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
R.I.P.
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
Siddeek:
Child of a LovePeddler.
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
aonag:

russia is not in europe.
it's in North America....Ote!
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by Omaricha166: 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nne jee nkeoma!
RIP, sis
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by arnold123: 11:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:

when the hellfire forsaken idiot whoree of a woman was doing well did she know us?, so why now, why una dey wicked like dis?
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by beephresh(m): 12:30am On Sep 26, 2017
samzzycash:
Rip to her.

O ti mad ����
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by kwajahafiz(m): 4:54am On Sep 26, 2017
Siddeek:
Soon foools and mumus like you who are the source if divisive speech in Nigeria will begin to see arrests.
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by bengems(m): 6:19am On Sep 26, 2017
Siddeek:

Your sense of reasoning is not far from that of imb3cile

You are just Mad & roaming the streets of internet
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by nwoye72: 6:29am On Sep 26, 2017
may her soul rest in peace.i don't even know that lots of Nigerians lives Russia
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by samzzycash(m): 7:07am On Sep 26, 2017
beephresh:

O ti mad ����
grin
Re: Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos by Mansongx(m): 8:13am On Sep 26, 2017
Rest In Hell Mama Mofos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jnr Pope Meets Secondary School Mates After 24 Years (Photos) / "My Wife is Here" - Davido spotted with Chioma in Bahamas after two months apart / BBNaija's Angel Is Engaged For Marriage (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.