Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

I Need Help! Please - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Help! Please (343 Views)

I Need Help. Please Save Me. Don't Let Me Lose It All. / Help!! Please Is There Any Difference Between A Business Education And B.admin c / Help Please! A Day To My New Job Resumption Date, The Owner Of The Company Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help! Please by enigmaoke(f): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Once again I'm here asking for help.

I've been trying to open a domiciliary account with gtbank for months now; but they asked for two referees with a "non salary current account" and everyone I know either has a savings account, a salary current account, or has refused to help me despite my begging. I was able to get one reference from this same platform but I need another one.

I was able to provide another reference with union bank but union bank refused to call my reference or get back to gtbank despite all their effort so I was asked to provide another one. Its been two months now but I have no hope of getting the other one and I'm on the verge of losing 4 paying businesses by this weekend because I basically have no account as I can't use it until I get the last reference.

If anyone reading this has a non salary current account or knows anyone who does, from the kindness of your heart, please, I'm begging you to help me. You can reach me via email: okotooke@gmail.com if you have any doubts and I'll do whatever I have to. I've tried everything possible; but to no avail. I'm very desperate that's why I came here to beg, again.

Please, just one more reference and that's all.
Re: I Need Help! Please by arthurshelly: 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
Where did you stay in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help! Please by enigmaoke(f): 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
arthurshelly:
Where did you stay in Lagos?

I sent you an email because I don't know how to reply here
Re: I Need Help! Please by enigmaoke(f): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
Anyone please help me out. Please

(1) (Reply)

Travel Advice / Do You Have Any Skill To Offer? Get Found Online! / Intensive Home Tutor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.