Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Gunmen Neutralized By SARS Operatives In Rivers State. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Neutralized By SARS Operatives In Rivers State. Photos (36440 Views)

Notorious Bandit Leader And Several Of His Fighters Neutralized By NAF / SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After / Armed Robbers Neutralized After Engaging Soldiers In Gun Battle In Oyo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Neutralized By SARS Operatives In Rivers State. Photos by onyxo76(m): 7:22am On Sep 26, 2017
Nobody ever sees anything good in SARS, even when they actually kill real armed robbers, maybe if they harassed innocent people less ,that might help. But then with these innocent people they have killed because of money, will they still make heaven?
Re: Gunmen Neutralized By SARS Operatives In Rivers State. Photos by godofuck231: 7:23am On Sep 26, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Men of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) of the Nigeria Police, Rivers State Command have dismantled a blockade and neutralized some armed men suspected to be kidnappers along the East/West road earlier today in Rivers State. According to Awala Uwuma, the gunmen were killed during shoot-out with the security operatives.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/unknown-gunmen-neutralized-sars-operatives-rivers-state-photos.html

Kill no catch(FUBAR) that's the mission
Re: Gunmen Neutralized By SARS Operatives In Rivers State. Photos by Johnp001: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2017
this is serious
Re: Gunmen Neutralized By SARS Operatives In Rivers State. Photos by nikz(f): 7:44am On Sep 26, 2017
PureMe01:
same SARS Wike constantly accuses of fomenting trouble and being architect of d volatile occurrences in d state
There's what we call "good and bad eggs" gov wike didn't generalize.
Re: Gunmen Neutralized By SARS Operatives In Rivers State. Photos by PureMe01: 7:50am On Sep 26, 2017
nikz:

There's what we call "good and bad eggs" gov wike didn't generalize.
yeah.u share d same view with me

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Neutralized By SARS Operatives In Rivers State. Photos by Rowlyj: 7:52am On Sep 26, 2017
PureMe01:
same SARS Wike constantly accuses of fomenting trouble and being architect of d volatile occurrences in d state
guy news this morning have it that the people of Emoha ar protesting that the person killed by SARS is a taxi driver not a cultist
Re: Gunmen Neutralized By SARS Operatives In Rivers State. Photos by abiambo(m): 8:00am On Sep 26, 2017
good question..
i heard on the radio this morning that taxi drivers are saying it is an innocent taxi driver they killed extra judicially
lomprico:

Do u live in rivers state?
Re: Gunmen Neutralized By SARS Operatives In Rivers State. Photos by PureMe01: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2017
Rowlyj:
guy news this morning have it that the people of Emoha ar protesting that the person killed by SARS is a taxi driver not a cultist
if true,then my bad but if not,ur propaganda
Re: Gunmen Neutralized By SARS Operatives In Rivers State. Photos by YelloweWest: 8:04am On Sep 26, 2017
PureMe01:
lol..."na dem dem",how?ok u win.no wan argue dis early morning by d way all hail Biafra!!
Which biafra? I'm from Rivers state o
What we want is a restructured Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Neutralized By SARS Operatives In Rivers State. Photos by hatchy(f): 8:12am On Sep 26, 2017
These boys were recruited and armed by politicians like the state governor, Wike to win election at all cost and now the election is over the boys are idle and turn their guns on the public unleashing mayhem, kidnapping and robbing people in broad day light.

Two weeks ago the state governor openly accused SARS of robbery and kidnapping because they went after these boys,arresting and killing some of them which infuriated governor Wike.

Rivers state is now one of the most dangerous place to live and do business surpassing Syria and Mosul in Iraq as Kidnapping,robbery and killings are a daily occurrence.

Omoku axis where Felix Obua the PDP state party chairman hails from is a no go area as cultists operate with impunity.
Felix Obua, aka Go round is well known to many of sponsoring cultists and armed them to decimate his political foes.
Now he has succeeded the boys have turned the area to a lawless zone engaging soldiers openly in shooting.

It is high time elders and stakeholders in Rivers state find a lasting solution to these criminality going on in the state before "water pass garri"

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Neutralized By SARS Operatives In Rivers State. Photos by PureMe01: 8:14am On Sep 26, 2017
YelloweWest:
Which biafra? I'm from Rivers state o What we want is a restructured Nigeria.
am talking about me
Re: Gunmen Neutralized By SARS Operatives In Rivers State. Photos by overall90: 8:35am On Sep 26, 2017
This story is false.
SARS people killed one yoruba taxi driver by name Ajibade and while dumping his body to cover their crime,a woman saw them and raised alarm. Now they have arrested the man's younger brother and his wife.
Taxi drivers are threatening to block the East West road, so if you're a traveller on that road beware.
Re: Gunmen Neutralized By SARS Operatives In Rivers State. Photos by Laid2001: 8:58am On Sep 26, 2017
There was a taxi driver killed by SARs guys and their cover was blown by the community.!!
They initially dumped the body in the bush, just like in this news. But when the community now took the body to their office in PH, they claimed he is a cultist and then seized the body and ducked the man's brother and his wife who were among the people that accompanied the body to the office to protest the killing.!!

If, truly, he is a cultist, why trying to hide the body in the bush first only to later sieze same body when the community protested!!
Re: Gunmen Neutralized By SARS Operatives In Rivers State. Photos by Slymonster(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2017
Gunmen with no gun and I only see one person dead.Where is the gunmen? Nairaland posting fake news up and down without verifying..

That dude was probably wasted by SARS illegally.No one needs to tell me that.Even reading comments from those in PH tell the true picture.
Re: Gunmen Neutralized By SARS Operatives In Rivers State. Photos by RomeSankara: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2017
stmattj:
Try Iran road.. U are too negative about Nigeria

Since when have facts become Negativity..Where in Iran are robbers , kidnappers, rogue security operative , blood thirsty herdsmen, bad drivers all competing to kill hundreds of travellers daily ..? The most dangerous road I the world is in Afghanistan Pakistan border but Nigeria now has most of its road being very dangerous ..
Re: Gunmen Neutralized By SARS Operatives In Rivers State. Photos by Sylvaaustine: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2017
Graduate Sales Associate
We are a multi sectoral establishment with a state-of-the-art skills development centre that provides employability and entrepreneurial skills training as well as HR intervention services to its clients.

We are recruiting professionals with exemplary expertise

Job Summary

The Sales Executive is responsible for promoting and driving the sale of the company concept and other company¡¯s services to corperate/goverment and individual working and residing in the state.
The sales executive plays a key role in communicating the organization product to new and existing customers and developing markets for new products.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities

Sale of company concept and other services.
New business development
Preparation of weekly marketing call reports to the Team Lead
Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan
Managing market penetration/ growth of product
Follow up Leads as assigned by the Team Lead.
Contributing to developing marketing plans and strategies

Qualifications

Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any field.
Must have NYSC Certificate or exemption letter

Required Skills:

Communication skills
Good listening skills
Negotiation skills
Product knowledge.
Problem solving, analytical reasoning abilities.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed CV to hrconsultantservice1990@gmail.com

PARAMEDIC PERSONNEL

Location Rivers State

the ideal candidate must be very competent and knowledgeable as well as self-motivated and compassionate.

responsibilities

Lead and coordinate the team responding to an emergency
Evaluate the patient¡¯s condition on the scene and perform preliminary diagnosis
Attend to injuries or sudden illnesses by applying a variety of pre-hospital simple and advanced treatments (first aid, CPR, administering injections and oxygen etc.) or surgical procedures
Collaborate with interested parties (police, firefighting unit, doctors etc.)Write and submit concrete and accurate reports on incidents
Adhere to established medical protocols and procedures as well as legal guidelines and health and safety standards
Keep abreast with new treatment and medical procedures through continuous training

Requirements

Proven experience as a paramedic,Knowledge of medical procedures, terminology and medications.
Ability to stay calm and make the right decisions in adverse conditions
.Adaptable with a great deal of stamina.
Excellent working knowledge of medical equipment and devices
Integrity and compassion towards human pain
Certified CPR Instructor

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed CV to hrconsultantservice1990@gmail.com
Re: Gunmen Neutralized By SARS Operatives In Rivers State. Photos by Stoicbaba(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2017
JohnXcel:

LOL! grin grin grin
Na so una fear SARS reach?!

If you stay in PH...you will fear SARS more than Satan sef...

Very few of them are a bit...I mean bit, cautious. Even then, I follow them around and carefully, when they stop to search my car...I don't know if it's because my big hair and bear - bear that attracts them to me...

However, I become very obedient when I see them...not even soldiers command such respect...wahlai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS / 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel / Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.