Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos (45440 Views)

Photo Of Chris Attoh And 50 Cent / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by Benekruku(m): 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
Just two years shocked shocked shocked

Marriage is now the biggest joke!

2 pere!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by JaffyJoe(m): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
She's so fine with her contoured face.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by junique629(f): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
This celebrity breakup stuff has become a competition in Nigeria,it happens back to back
Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by tlopez82: 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
Good for them!

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by judgedredd22(m): 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
nikkypearl:
Shame ! Shame!! Shame!!!

I know what the problem is!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by sod09(m): 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
But nawa oo i can't even myself stalking another persons for a living. All these bloggers
Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by boringnigerian: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
Could be serious marital crisis.

Could also be serious social media rebranding......
Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by GeneralOjukwu: 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
Assman:
Choi!!

Your signature. .. You need help..

Come outta the closet
Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by thesuave10(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
MARRIAGE NA SCAM grin

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by Diso60090(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
Maybe he/she don break the rules of sex
Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by Afam4eva(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
I can bet with my right balls that the lady is largely responsible for the breakup.

4 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
Divorce dey be like boyfriend and girlfriend break up.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by rossyc(f): 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
What's wrong with the both of them.

Isn't Omotola or Joke Silva a celebrity like them

Just 2years and they re apart..some are celebrating 35 yrs,50 yrs. These celebrities should take it easy oo
My dear you said it all, these celebrities should meet Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs for some marriage lessons.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by Theseus01(m): 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
fake news....... I pray GOD should punish all the bloggers that always post fake news...... u all will die a very miserable and terrible death..... in JESUS name AMEN.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by whiskey1: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
Can Marriages even last for just a year anymore?
Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lol...damilola the guy don enjoy your big nyansh, if you like comot all his names grin grin

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by enemmo(f): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Theseus01:
fake news....... I pray GOD should punish all the bloggers that always post fake news...... u all will die a very miserable and terrible death..... in JESUS name AMEN.

https://www.bellanaija.com/2017/09/exclusive-chris-attoh-divorce-damilola-adegbite-kindness-foundation/
Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by Tex42(m): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
Been a long time coming...

Sure she's been shouldering a lot and hoping there Union would receive some Kind boost...

Lagos boys, oya o! Another one is outta the circus.

Ma celeb crush... Ma spec... Pretty woman.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
Afam4eva:
I can bet with my right balls that the lady is largely responsible for the breakup.

You have a point!

But let cococandy catch you first

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by Afam4eva(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
LesbianBoy:

You have a point!

I don dey dodge that lady wahala for some time now. Someone can no longer blame women in peace anymore.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by Daboomb: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
martineverest:
ghanaian used

You badt sha! grin grin grin

She should go and form alliance with that Olosho Wuraola that descrated the Ife throne.

Awon Weyrey.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by Daboomb: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
LesbianBoy:

You have a point!

That woman is so bitter and man-hating that you will wonder wetin her boyfriend take do am for previous life! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by totorimi: 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
Been there, done that, pissed on that and dumped it....

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by gistking22(m): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
To get latest news follow;www.gistking.com
Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by Intellad(m): 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
I love that christ otu
Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by KemjikaEme: 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
Pheals:
hmmm so everyone need to stay strong! marriage of this days don't last! kudos to old great grandma who only know one man till dey reach grave
Modern narratives always try to paint a picture of an ancient rosy marital union. It is not really true.
The truth is that marriages have always gone sour since ancient times and some of those old grandma divorced their husbands or decided to stay in the union because of their children.

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by homesteady(m): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
And I was so happy for them when they got married! I just wasted my happiness.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by abbeyty(m): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
I think the girl don born for him.....hope she wont delete him from seeing their kid
Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by abbeyty(m): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
homesteady:
And I was so happy for them when they got married! I just wasted my happiness.

lol you can still collect your happiness back from them with interest.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos by ofuonyebi: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
shame!...if you delete all pictures of your huby in your instagram.....do you delete all others nude

and kissing pictures you shared with him round the world?....all these actors and actress self,

they jump to love today, abuse themselves with sex scandals and a child or two and jump out

of the love.....leaving trails of bleeding disappointment for themselves to nurse forever!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ciara & Her Dancers Dance Barefoot In Dolphin-Estate, Lagos / Omosuwa Bukola: "I Get Turned On When He Smells Nice" (Pics) / 50 Cent Hails Roman Goddess Backside On Instagram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.