Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,662 members, 7,854,774 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

Open Appreciation To Demigods666 (my Ordeal With Him) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Appreciation To Demigods666 (my Ordeal With Him) (1699 Views)

Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria / In Appreciation of God / Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Appreciation To Demigods666 (my Ordeal With Him) by bitrhyme(m): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2017
cuteguy123:

Not like you who comes online to e fight with people way better than you are.

I wonder how someone was able to scam you with all these mouth you have. So funny, them jaz you collect your money abi weiten? Anyway, done replying you.

Demigods666 is not a satanist and can never be one, i know you are just one of his tools to clear his name which is not working cos you dont exist. Atleast he might have had the guts to meet me there at effurun sapele road let me give him his doomsday. Cuteguy he just got away cos i thought he was a satanist only to find out he was a hungry tout like you claiming fake testimonies bla bla bla. If you have guts fix a date and lets meet in a public place even with your fool demigods666 and see if you wont be history. No idle threats just being true to you
Re: Open Appreciation To Demigods666 (my Ordeal With Him) by cuteguy123(m): 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
bitrhyme:

Demigods666 is not a satanist and can never be one, i know you are just one of his tools to clear his name which is not working cos you dont exist. Atleast he might have had the guts to meet me there at effurun sapele road let me give him his doomsday. Cuteguy he just got away cos i thought he was a satanist only to find out he was a hungry tout like you claiming fake testimonies bla bla bla. If you have guts fix a date and lets meet in a public place even with your fool demigods666 and see if you wont be history. No idle threats just being true to you

If I wont be history? cheesy right now I am in Benin, can you come to ring road? Let me lock you and your threats behind bars you need to be convicted not only are you a yahoo boy you are criminal tout, come to Benin, I will meet up with you well.
Re: Open Appreciation To Demigods666 (my Ordeal With Him) by bitrhyme(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
cuteguy123:

If I wont be history? cheesy right now I am in Benin, can you come to ring road? Let me lock you and your threats behind bars you need to be convicted not only are you a yahoo boy you are criminal tout, come to Benin, I will meet up with you well.

Mtcheeew thought you had something meaningful upstairs.
Re: Open Appreciation To Demigods666 (my Ordeal With Him) by Alphanancy: 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
You work in lagos and live in Benin city? Ok. Continue
Re: Open Appreciation To Demigods666 (my Ordeal With Him) by bitrhyme(m): 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
Alphanancy:
You work in lagos and live in Benin city? Ok. Continue

Thank you so much Alphanancy, we need people like you on nairaland
Re: Open Appreciation To Demigods666 (my Ordeal With Him) by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nostradamus:
pls reply my p.m bro,it's urgent,want to show you something.

Sorry too busy and not interested in whatever that may be.
Re: Open Appreciation To Demigods666 (my Ordeal With Him) by Nostradamus: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
Allureoftheseas:

Sorry too busy and not interested in whatever that may be.
OK then.
Re: Open Appreciation To Demigods666 (my Ordeal With Him) by sorextee(m): 12:31am On Oct 09, 2017
A whole part of me no bliv this story.. So demigods now have so many worshippers here.. Interesting cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam / The 'hand Of God' Spotted Hanging Down From The Sky In Amazing Cloud.. / Adam And Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.