Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,893 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action (43669 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
Gospel singer and pastor, Nathaniel Bassey while reacting to the current ordeal of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA church, has said it is God's hand in action.

In the video, the man of God mentioned that it was God's way of cleansing the church and whatever is happening at the moment is not new.

He stated that incidents of this nature happened in the Bible Times, but the elders in the Church had their ways of resolving and dealing with the issues.

Watch Video:
https://lailasnews.com/cozaprotest-coza-pastor-ordeal-is-gods-hand-in-action-nathaniel-bassey/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Lagosfinder(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
It we end in praise

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Righteousness89(m): 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
Exactly How I See It......

I have Learnt in My Life that GOD Chastises those who HE Loves...

This is An opportunity For one to Humble Himself, Make Amendments and Make GENUIE Peace with GOD.

We are at the End of the Age so it's an Opportunity to Be Cleansed..

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
Only the spiritually blind would not able to perceive this.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by donbachi(m): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
He fornicated with her,bought her a car,supported her wedding and sent her family to chicago for vacations..as told by one jennifer.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Baddiezz(f): 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
Righteousness89:

This is An opportunity For one to Humble Himself, Make Amendments and Make GENUIE Peace with GOD.

IKR

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Nukilia: 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
donbachi:
He fornicated with her,bought her a car,supported her wedding and sent her family to chicago for vacations..as told by one jennifer.
share link to story

5 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by donbachi(m): 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
Nukilia:
share link to story
aint no blogger

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Nukilia: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
donbachi:
aint no blogger

undecided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by naijaboy756: 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
Woow

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by paxonel(m): 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
This isn't any God's hand don't be deceived.

If the pastor is guilty of the rape accusation then it is karma!
If he is innocent then it is the foolish Nigerians we are used to in this country.

God is not in the business of cleansing the church or any people. We are the ones to clean our church and ourselves and our heart by doing what is right.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by rattlesnake(m): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
Too bad
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
We are following this case patiently.

This alleged rape issue, it is only 'slow people' with burning emotional energy that are supporting either of the party involved without being patient to know the truth of the matter.

Everyone can believe who they want to believe out of the 2 people involved in this serious issue.

Maybe the Pastor or his former chorister and Choir Master!

We hope The truth come out soon, then we will know who is lying, and we will also know who will go to jail.

Our cent on this serious allegation. 

Patience is a virtue!

The truth will be out soon.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
Let the truth prevail!!.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by MakeWeTalk: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
Which God I beg you?

The God of heaven will judge that COZA man if he does not become a Christian.

The COZA man & many other GOs in Nija are Freemasons,Rosocrusians & Ogboni members.

Please don't be fooled by the name Reformed Ogoni Fraternity(ROF).
It's like saying Reformed Satan worship, it's still about Satan.
So ROF is also Ogboni.

This post below shows that the COZA man is Freemason.
Thats why many masons cane to his aid & arrested protesters.
Ask yourself wetin concern SSS with protest outside church?

As I said this post proves he is a Freemason

chuose2:
PLEASE CAN NIGERIANS STOP CALLING THIS BIODUN FATOYINBO A PASTOR

Three reason to show that Biodun Fatoyinbo does not worship God.!

1] The god of Biodun Fatoyinbo is satan, thats why he can be seen here flashing the devils horns

2] Biodun Fatoyinbo is boldly flashing 666, the number of the devil just to show he worships satan
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9731245_561954920170708214708jpeg91caaa6768cb90ea513cd78d394dd22d_jpegce62bb373976d74cdabd119ae3947489

3] The logo of COZA is a Pyramid, with light coming from the east, just like in Freemasonry.
Why will a church logo be a Pyramid?

BIODUN FATOYINBO IS SIMPLY A BIZ MAN, WHO HAS FOOLED THE GULLIBLE NIGERIAN.
HE IS NOT A PASTOR, SO THESE ACCUSATIONS ARE NOT SURPRISING

We all know now that RCCG is a joke.
What many don't know is that Adeboye is a Freemason.

Here is proof in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

6 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by itsme01: 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
grin

The Day Timi Dakolo understand he is the fool in all this , i hope it wont be late...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by FrankFrenzy(m): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ok

Next reaction please
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Evercurious(f): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
itsme01:
grin

The Day Timi Dakolo understand he is the fool in all this , i hope it wont be late

IT'S ALREADY TOO TOO LATE.. GUESS THEY LL MEET IN COURT AND THEN HE LL KNOW BETTER

NOBODY GO TELL AM TO GO DO PATERNITY TEST ON ALL THOSE CHILDREN HE BELIEVES ARE HIS

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
itsme01:
grin

The Day Timi Dakolo understand he is the fool in all this , i hope it wont be late
And we will know who is guilty

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Benekruku(m): 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
Righteousness89:

How did you know we are at the end of the age?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Benekruku(m): 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
grin

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Benekruku(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
[s]
donbachi:
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by nairalee(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
My biggest worry is that this issue will be a source of criticism against the church and Christianity

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by jidenna21(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
If religious faith improved morality : priests wouldn't rape kids, suicide bombers wouldn't exist and women would have equality... It's so cool being an atheist. Y'all religious folks keeps giving me reasons not to believe in your imaginary friend.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by lastempero: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
Righteousness89:

Hh
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by itsme01: 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
post=79849768:

And we will know who is guilty

Ok oo, i'll wait

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
itsme01:

Ok oo, i'll wait
That is very good of you.
Patience is a virtue!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by itsme01: 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
Evercurious:

IT'S ALREADY TOO TOO LATE.. GUESS THEY LL MEET IN COURT AND THEN HE LL KNOW BETTER

NOBODY GO TELL AM TO GO DO PATERNITY TEST ON ALL THOSE CHILDREN HE BELIEVES ARE HIS

His silence seems he as started to add one plus two

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by superior1: 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
Make Bassey go siddon, na God tell him?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
when she been dey fck pastor up and dan

she no been think of future

men should beware of all these farm tools undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) / Dunamis Church Gives Widows, Orphans And Less-privileged Christmas Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.