Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Free Website/blog Review (come In!) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Website/blog Review (come In!) (3816 Views)

Come If for Ur Website/blog Review, Seo Tips, Traffic Issues, UI &UX Analysis. / Need A Blog Review / 2017 Best Blog Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by BlogOxygen: 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
Howdy Guys,

So just so you know, BlogOxygen is back!!!

Being back means its straight down to business. We'll be discussing - 5 things you do wrong with your website/blog that cost you Traffic.

But before then, We'll just want to give out a Website Review service for free to 20 random people to drop their website URL in the comment section below.

This is how it works:

- Drop your website URL.

- Someone on the team will head over to your site and roam around.

- We'll come back here to give you one or two tips to help boost your blog/site's visibility (and audience management). Based on the tour of your site.

Nothing more.

P.S:
- This is paid service, hence, for this free review, all you'll get is recommendation. We'll not take you by the hand and implement any change.

- Pls don't drop MLM or Ponzi sites. Apply common sense.

- Reviews would be kept very brief; but if you need any further suggestion you can send a mail with the subject "WEBSITE REVIEW" and your questions to blogoxygen@outlook.com .

- We are picking 20 sites at random; so if your site didn't get reviewed, please don't be vexed. This is just to help Bloggers and Website owners on this forum.

Are you ready?

Now, let's go!

Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by Weezyclan(m): 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by Mrspycee: 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
trendzbase..com
Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by majortwild(m): 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by hahn(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2017
Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by hahn(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2017
www.hahnsmall.com

Blogoxygen, you didn't say anything about this site smiley
Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by wendyberry(m): 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by BlogOxygen: 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Weezyclan:
www.wazobiatvnews.com

Overall, your site is ok for a news site. You can surely do better than "Nigeria Breaking News" for your site description.

Then why do yo have another category for "News" isn't that what your whole site is about?

Aesthetics is ok, function, agreeable.

1 Like

Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by BlogOxygen: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mrspycee:
trendzbase..com

Are you sure you want to stick with rather than a normal dot com?

Not sure that theme is for what you want to use it for. Looks like a theme for product sale.

Why are there blue films over all your pictures?

Something's wrong with your search bar frame.

Work still needs to be done basically.
Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by BlogOxygen: 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
majortwild:
www.pktrendz.com

If what you want is a blog, make it a blog. If you want a forum, go for it. Your site looks like you're not sure.

If it's a forum, pk-trendz, might not be a search engine friendly option. But of course, it's ultimately your prerogative in the end.
Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by BlogOxygen: 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
hahn:
www.surestakes.com

Site looks nice for a prediction site. Nice job with the terms and conditions.

You might want to have a better designed header image
Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by hahn(m): 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
BlogOxygen:

Site looks nice for a prediction site. Nice job with the terms and conditions.

You might want to have a better designed header image

Thank you

I am trying to keep the site as simple as possible though. What exactly do you mean by "header image" because it is only the logo that is there
Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by majortwild(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2017
BlogOxygen:

If what you want is a blog, make it a blog. If you want a forum, go for it. Your site looks like you're not sure.

If it's a forum, pk-trendz, might not be a search engine friendly option. But of course, it's ultimately your prerogative in the end.

Well its a forum and would remain like that though the domain may look shabby but was due to some certain issues but all is resolved and Ok though it was never a blog at first jst a switch of software from Mybb to xenforo thats all
Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by FitnessDoctor: 9:06am On Sep 27, 2017
Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by BlogOxygen: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
hahn:

Thank you

I am trying to keep the site as simple as possible though. What exactly do you mean by "header image" because it is only the logo that is there

Yes... the logo. You could have a bolder, more shouty logo. The one presently there blends too much with the top of your site. Just bring out the colours.
Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by BlogOxygen: 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
hahn:

Blogoxygen, you didn't say anything about this site smiley

Sorry... Thought I responded already. Your site looks ok, but get ready for some massive marketing... Classifieds aren't online malls (your domain name was another reason why I thought your site was an online mall).

For texts, don't put white on grey. If you must, make it bold. That place you have "Premium Plans" and some things beneath it, change the total text colour. It's not really visible
Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by hahn(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
BlogOxygen:

Yes... the logo. You could have a bolder, more shouty logo. The one presently there blends too much with the top of your site. Just bring out the colours.

BlogOxygen:

Sorry... Thought I responded already. Your site looks ok, but get ready for some massive marketing... Classifieds aren't online malls (your domain name was another reason why I thought your site was an online mall).

For texts, don't put white on grey. If you must, make it bold. That place you have "Premium Plans" and some things beneath it, change the total text colour. It's not really visible

Thank you smiley
Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by hahn(m): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
BlogOxygen:

I know the "mall" and classified idea kind of mixes up but I really need somewhere where clients can register their businesses and get contacted directly. I will work around it though

I will work on the marketing too

Thanks again smiley

PS: Do you offer SEO services?
Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by BlogOxygen: 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
wendyberry:
www.techizm.com.ng

Remove those white bars that look like something was supposed to be there on either side of your site. Let me tell you an Ad hack... Put some ad like images that looks like people are already advertising with your site. If you have enough traffic, people would be more confident of advertising with you. There are a few other things, but that can't come with free web review.

Cheers
Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by BlogOxygen: 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
hahn:

I know the "mall" and classified idea kind of mixes up but I really need somewhere where clients can register their businesses and get contacted directly. I will work around it though

I will work on the marketing too

Thanks again smiley

PS: Do you offer SEO services?

Yes we do both ON Page and OFF Page SEO.
Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by hahn(m): 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
BlogOxygen:

Yes we do both ON Page and OFF Page SEO.

Send your quote to surestakes16@gmail.com

I am really in need of a good seo company and I am in the market
Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by BlogOxygen: 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
www.realfitbody.com

The name already leaves an impression, which is a good one. Can you have a bolder header image... Not bigger, just bolder. Work on your tabs bar, shrink the base to end at the horizontal demarcating lines. Asides those, your blog looks ok.
Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by FitnessDoctor: 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
BlogOxygen:

The name already leaves an impression, which is a good one. Can you have a bolder header image... Not bigger, just bolder. Work on your tabs bar, shrink the base to end at the horizontal demarcating lines. Asides those, your blog looks ok.
Thank you so much, and the name BlogOxygen does leave an impression too
Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by naphunlimited(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
www.flexablog.com pls review if its ready for AdSense application
Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by successfulchima(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Stravelsandtour..com
Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by gooddynews(m): 11:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by Olarababy(f): 2:18am On Oct 12, 2017
BlogOxygen:
Howdy Guys,

So just so you know, BlogOxygen is back!!!

Being back means its straight down to business. We'll be discussing - 5 things you do wrong with your website/blog that cost you Traffic.

But before then, We'll just want to give out a Website Review service for free to 20 random people to drop their website URL in the comment section below.

This is how it works:

- Drop your website URL.

- Someone on the team will head over to your site and roam around.

- We'll come back here to give you one or two tips to help boost your blog/site's visibility (and audience management). Based on the tour of your site.

Nothing more.

P.S:
- This is paid service, hence, for this free review, all you'll get is recommendation. We'll not take you by the hand and implement any change.

- Pls don't drop MLM or Ponzi sites. Apply common sense.

- Reviews would be kept very brief; but if you need any further suggestion you can send a mail with the subject "WEBSITE REVIEW" and your questions to blogoxygen@outlook.com .

- We are picking 20 sites at random; so if your site didn't get reviewed, please don't be vexed. This is just to help Bloggers and Website owners on this forum.

Are you ready?

Now, let's go!
Goodiestech.com
Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by gooddynews(m): 3:45am On Oct 12, 2017
Olarababy:

Goodiestech.com
I just reviewed your website I most say it's very beautiful but I think your full post showing in the home page is not professional
Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by Olarababy(f): 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
gooddynews:

I just reviewed your website I most say it's very beautiful but I think your full post showing in the home page is not professional
Thanks for the review....Tlwhat do u think i should do abt it
Re: Free Website/blog Review (come In!) by Omokowa(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
Please help me check mine. www.informationsecret.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crack To Speed Up Mozilla Firefox About 3-30x Faster! / The Problem With Most Nigerian Web Hosts. / How Do I Design My Blog Like Linda Ikeji's Blog With Frames >>new In Blogosphere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.