Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

British Airways Stewardess Cusses rude Nigerian Travellers On BA (video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / British Airways Stewardess Cusses rude Nigerian Travellers On BA (video) (559 Views)

US-Iran Face-Off: Tougher Screening Awaits Nigerian Travellers / I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) / British Airways Stewardess Made Racist Comments About Nigerian Passengers(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Airways Stewardess Cusses rude Nigerian Travellers On BA (video) by sayisayi(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
British Airways has launched an investigation after a video emerged of an air stewardess making racist comments about passengers on a flight to Nigeria.
The woman, dressed in a BA uniform, apparently filmed herself as she was about to fly from London Heathrow to Abuja on Friday night.
The footage was recorded in her car and has been circulated among shocked cabin crew who reported it to BA.
The airline said today: 'We expect the utmost professionalism from our staff when they are representing British Airways. We are investigating this video.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4918596/British-Airways-launches-investigation-video-emerges.html
Re: British Airways Stewardess Cusses rude Nigerian Travellers On BA (video) by justwise(m): 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
British Airways has launched an investigation after a video emerged of an air stewardess making racist comments about passengers on a flight to Nigeria.

The woman, dressed in a BA uniform, apparently filmed herself as she was about to fly from London Heathrow to Abuja on Friday night.

The footage was recorded in her car and has been circulated among shocked cabin crew who reported it to BA

n the expletive-filled footage, the unidentified woman said 'all Nigerians are going to be asking for f****** upgrades' - after claiming the men would need more leg room in an apparent joke about the size of their privates.

The woman filmed herself saying: 'Alright, so all of yous are there getting ready for your Friday night, getting in the pre-drinks, you know, as you do.

'And I'm here, getting ready to go to work, put on a yellow life jacket, point out the exits, hand out chicken or beef, what sort of Friday night is this for me?

'The upside is I'm going to Nigeria and there's gonna be bare B**, I'm joking, I'm joking...

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4918596/British-Airways-launches-investigation-video-emerges.html#ixzz4tj6brHaF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Re: British Airways Stewardess Cusses rude Nigerian Travellers On BA (video) by justwise(m): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
She can kiss a goodbye to that job
Re: British Airways Stewardess Cusses rude Nigerian Travellers On BA (video) by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nigerians sef too dey over step their boundries.. by showing you they are frustrated with life, they can bring out the animal in you..
Re: British Airways Stewardess Cusses rude Nigerian Travellers On BA (video) by faroukfahima(m): 3:59am On Sep 26, 2017
I was surprised when i saw the video on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/p/BZfC5xAjh2k/

(1) (Reply)

Adding Spouse Before Consualar Interview For Eb3 I-140 Visa / US Government Deports Congolese Citizens In Chains And Diapers (shocking Video) / Amechi: Itakpe-warri Rail Line 80% Complete, Test Run (see Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.