Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

How Far With MMM Please? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Far With MMM Please? (1911 Views)

I Never New After My Nysc I Can Make This Far With This Business / Senate To Expose Banks Used For MMM Fraud... With The Aid Of Cyber Crime Expert / Senate Hires Cybercrime Expert To Probe Banks, MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far With MMM Please? by Pope22(m): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
It just occurred to me that MMM is still owing me, please has MMM finally gone or do we still hope? Anybody with any useful info?
Re: How Far With MMM Please? by NCANpatroller: 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
Pope22:
It just occurred to me that MMM is still owing me, please has MMM finally gone or do we still hope? Anybody with any useful info?
Provide help
They ll pay u 100% an release 10% of 2016 mavro
As for me and my family
Mmm nigeria is dead and buried

1 Like

Re: How Far With MMM Please? by yomi007k(m): 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
grin

Alfa dey mosque ....pope dey Vatican city.

Shebi wen dem dey tell una, una say is it ur money....I hv rope for sale o

2 Likes

Re: How Far With MMM Please? by Pope22(m): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Alfa dey mosque ....pope dey Vatican city.

Shebi wen dem dey tell una, una say is it ur money....I hv rope for sale o

You

Wicked

O
O
O
Re: How Far With MMM Please? by seoxpert(m): 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
MMM IS DEAD, DON'T LOSE YOUR MONEY TO DEVIL'S AGENDA.................. INVEST WISELY, START A BUSINESS FROM SCRATCH AND GROW IT UP WITH DISCIPLINE.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Go Into Wheat Flour Import Business? / Earn 13,500 Naira In Just One Week With Onebugoz / How To Advertise Your Brands On Powerbanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.