Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) (56610 Views)

Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) / Instagram User Braids His Beard To Gain More Followers On Instagram / Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by GistmoreNG: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2018
The struggle to be a part of the beard gang is real.

Men are now fixing artificial beards to have fuller beards and sideburns.

Fake beards isnt really a new thing but the method of fixing this one is what has people talking about it. And the end result looks so real, it's hard to tell it isn't the real deal.

Comedian Lil Duval exposed this new trend on Instagram and people have differing opinions about it. Some men have said if women can go about with fake hair and nails then men should also be allowed to have fake beards.

GIST BY GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/beardless-men-now-fixing-artificial-beards-form-beard-gang-photos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by GistmoreNG: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Bilabong(m): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2018
Trouble has finally come to town

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by enunlewa: 8:01am On Jun 29, 2018
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by saintjimos(m): 8:10am On Jun 29, 2018
what a woman can do,a man can do better

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by GistmoreNG: 8:43am On Jun 29, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by buchilino(m): 8:46am On Jun 29, 2018
MADNESS EVERYWHERE U GO

1 Like

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by CANDYDADDY(m): 8:46am On Jun 29, 2018
shocked

How does it feels when you use methlathed spirits+Marijuana, different cream, different serum, different protein food and you apply it religiously for many months and you eventually awarded with unhealthy, few thick stands

btw, the baddest alpha male doesn't have beards still rock different b1tch

6 Likes

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by MrGist: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2018
It is not their fault oo, I wonder how people without beards live with themselves

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by bercarray(m): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2018
eh chain!! funke! funke!! wetin we no go see, men are going artificial too? like the lady up there said, imagine u follow ur bae go swimming, and after u decided to come out but u notice ur beard don commot, u started looking for it for water don float am up, how will you come out of the water beardless?

9 Likes

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2018
“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 29, 2018
When your crush of many years told you she can't date you, because you are beardless, and you just heard the news of Artificial beard now in town

38 Likes

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 11:43am On Jun 29, 2018
It has happened! It is happening! Finally my day have come. Women should know how it feels like when we are finally married and i come back from work one day i will just go and hang my "Bear bear" for wardrobe. The way they hang their bûtt, Eyelashes, nails, hair, and even cameltóe isn't left out sad.

Men deserves a thumps up, They are still this handsome despite without make up or all these physical enhancement our ladies are used to. Yet some ladies still have the guts to call a man ugly? Literary all men on earth would be more "beautiful" if they do less than 50% of what our ladies does.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by SeunWedsLinda(m): 11:43am On Jun 29, 2018
Where can I buy please

7 Likes

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Suspect33(m): 11:44am On Jun 29, 2018
All these just to look attractive to a lady, am i mad??, BTW with the kind oil for yoruba man face the beard will not even stay grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by jogsman01(m): 11:44am On Jun 29, 2018
Ehn! What I see...
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by speedyGonzales: 11:44am On Jun 29, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Qsscruz(m): 11:44am On Jun 29, 2018
Does the weed+spirit sh*t work...?

CANDYDADDY:
shocked

How does it feels when you use methlathed spirits+Marijuana, different cream, different serum, different protein food and you apply it religiously for many months and you eventually awarded with unhealthy, few thick stands

btw, the baddest alpha male doesn't have beards still rock different b1tch

1 Like

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by noobias(m): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2018
Fake boob job vs fake beards

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 29, 2018
Lol.. Na today she just dey noticed? Since when grin
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by XingXhang(m): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2018
Be yourself. Everyone else is taken.

1 Like

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 11:45am On Jun 29, 2018
Most times, Some people mistake me for a soldier, I think it's about time I correct that.
I will get one. grin
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by honestivo(m): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2018
Real men don't do that.

1 Like

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by taiwiki(m): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2018
Why are the ladies complaining when they are worse....fake ass, boobs, hair, nails etc.....

But if u no get beards no need to fake it na

#teambeardgang

3 Likes

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Jenomtwist(m): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2018
Una fada,we no complain for una fake weaves so just leave Niqqaz in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by alienvirus: 11:45am On Jun 29, 2018
Islamization!!!

So says some e-diots

3 Likes

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 11:46am On Jun 29, 2018
If women can fix eyelashes, wear padded bras, fix nails, etc

Why can't men wear fake beards??

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 29, 2018
shocked undecided wtf?! not cool, so not cool. I'd rather be with that man that's comfortable in his own skin literally, than be with a man that will spot this. What manner of fuckery is this nah?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2018
Lol. What is good for the ladies is good for the men. Na men make up kits remain now.

Cheap quality phones? Check my signature.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Spot Remover That Works / What's Your Thought On Women Who Wear/put On Henna? Check These Out! (pics Ins) / Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.