Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception (3031 Views)

The Deception Of The Jws!!! / Why The Deception & Who Is Right / Church And The Deception Of The Media - By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 26, 2017
I read with almost disgust how a thread was created on a Deeper Life wedding in which the wedding was conducted in the husband's church and not the wife parents church,who does that? Deeper Life will never conduct a marriage that was never signed by all the four parents or guidance of the husband and wife and the parents or guidance of the bride will allow the glory of their daughter to be taken to another Church? , let me take you through the planning of Deeper Life wedding so that if you know how to condemn without or hiding the truth expect the judgement of God, Deeper Life is never a nominal church like some other churches they follow Bible strictly Philippians 4:5 says
Let your moderation be known unto all men. The
Lord is at hand.
Before conducting a wedding you will have been informed all the rules that guide the wedding, there is marriage counselling and wedding rehearsal in which the clothes to be worn by the bride and the best lady are worn for them to see, don't let our brain be clouded with hatred and sentiment, don't be gullible why go to Deeper Life if you can't cope with the Bible standard 1 Timothy 2:9
“In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly
array;”
.God gave Adam and eve the choice,why criticizing on the basis of lies and deceit, Deeper life wedding is not for everyone, if you don't like their wedding stay away, wedding must not cost us heaven , so those criticizing prefer a bride to dress half naked with heavy make up just for marriage that might not last 2years at most. , let us mind the essentials and stop criticizing blindly

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by Nobody: 4:27am On Sep 26, 2017
But this disproves nothing of people's experiences as described in the original thread.

I smell religious zealousity.

Well, what do I know.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 26, 2017
Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by faithugo64(f): 4:38am On Sep 26, 2017
How does this override people's first hand experience?
I have also experienced some of the things people complained about on that thread

Write ten pages on this, the truth remains the truth
You are just trying to defend your church maybe #overzealousness#

When we get to heaven
We would know those that truly served God heartedly and those that honoured him only by wearing oversized gowns and trousers

Shey you did not see your GO son's wife on their wedding day?
Oya see her below
You see the way she was dressed on her day?
Look at the way the other lady(church member) was dressed on her day too angry

Now tell me
Who is deceiving who?

3 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by ubergold(m): 4:51am On Sep 26, 2017
So? What are you now saying. undecided we as humans like complicating things ourselves.
Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 26, 2017
SoapAndSponge:
But this disproves nothing of people's experiences as described in the original thread.

I smell religious zealousity.

Well, what do I know.
Which experience are I taking about the one U choose to believe without reasoning or the one U are told without understanding
Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 26, 2017
faithugo64:
I have also experienced some of the things people complained about on that thread

When we get to heaven
We would know those that truly served God heartedly and those that honoured him only by wearing oversized gowns and trousers

Oya see her below
Look at the way the oda lady(church member) was dressed on her day too angry

Now tell me
Who is deceiving who?
What are U saying? apparently the son and his wife when extra miles to do want they want, tell me how many percentage of obedience do U have for ur parents, deviancy is always in the attitude of youths, but after that wedding what? happen did U follow It up or U are blinded by hate and sentiment not to care about it?
Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2017
In life people think to judge others without knowing what they stand for why don't U empty ur mind full of hatred and sentiment embark on fact finding mission get knowledge and stop being an antagonist, listen to Pastor Kumuyi's messages and see what he stands for.
Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 26, 2017
profolaolu:
Which experience are I taking about the one U choose to believe with reasoning or the one U are told with understanding

I know because I have my own experience of said weddings. I am just not one to easily castigate stuff.
Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by An2elect2(f): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2017
Had people been defending the gospel of Christ and Him crucified like this deeper lifer is defending his religious org. things won't be so bad in Christendom, would they ?

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 26, 2017
SoapAndSponge:

I know because I have my own experience of said weddings. I am just not one to easily castigate stuff.
I av seen d weddings it always by choice, it is not compulsory ur wedding is done in deeper life if U can obey the Scripture in modesty
Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2017
An2elect2:
Had people been defending the gospel of Christ and Him crucified like this deeper lifer is defending his religious org. things won't be so bad in Christendom, would they ?
God bless U my brother I wasn't born in the church but I joined about 5years ago to know what was really wrong with Deeper Life,I notice most of those castigating them are doing it for selfish and ulterior motives
Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
profolaolu:
I av seen d weddings it always by choice, it is not compulsory ur wedding is done in deeper life if U can obey the Scripture in modesty

Well if you ask me, I think most people are irked with the judgemental attitude that happens at deeper life weddings.

So, tell me, is this modesty the reason why people tend to leave the occasion hungry?
Does the Bible also tell you to be modest with food and drinks at weddings.

Does it tell you to treat other people as "not-up-to-god-standard because they choose to adorn themselves with things nature created?

What about the excommunication of a church member because he married his daughter to an Anglican?

Are these what your Bible advise you to do?
Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
@ OP believe me you really don't need to prove anything to anybody by opening this thread, you and I know that this thread won't change there mindset toward DLBC.
Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by michony505(m): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
SoapAndSponge:

Well if you ask me, I think most people are irked with the judgemental attitude that happens at deeper life weddings.

So, tell me, is this modesty the reason why people tend to leave the occasion hungry?
Does the Bible also tell you to be modest with food and drinks at weddings.

Does it tell you to treat other people as "not-up-to-god-standard because they choose to adorn themselves with things nature created?

What about the excommunication of a church member because he married his daughter to an Anglican?

Are these what your Bible advise you to do?
When about food issue I can't say because it depends on ur pocket and treating people also on what was adorn is based on personal perspective not the church teaching,People treat others according to their relationship to their nature not autonomous to Deeper life alone, go and listen to the GS teachings people just tend to exaggerate and never want to change their believe about a specific thing, And that of excommunication was a pure and baseless lie from the pit of hell peddle by irresponsible elements
Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
handelex:
@ OP believe me you really don't need to prove anything to anybody by opening this thread, you and I know that this thread won't change there mindset toward DLBC.
Sir I know but peddling lies can be assumed to true if not checked
Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
Seun lalasticlala with spirit of fairness and equity it is time to correct the erroneous believe of some people please kindly move it to the front page
Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
profolaolu:
When about food issue I can't say because it depends on ur pocket and treating people also on what was adorn is based on personal perspective not the church teaching,People treat others according to their relationship to their nature not autonomous to Deeper life alone, go and listen to the GS teachings people just tend to exaggerate and never want to change their believe about a specific thing, And that of excommunication was a pure and baseless lie from the pit of hell peddle by irresponsible elements

wow.
so quick to conclude as lie?
okay o.

I wish you well on your way.
Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
SoapAndSponge:

wow.
so quick to conclude as lie?
okay o.

I wish you well on your way.
I know what Deeper life can do and what they can't, obvious can't excommunicate anyone for marry a muslim
Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by An2elect2(f): 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
profolaolu:
God bless U my brother I wasn't born in the church but I joined about 5years ago to know what was really wrong with Deeper Life,I notice most of those castigating them are doing it for selfish and ulterior motives
You joined 5years ago and you still can't see the hypocrisy and false righteousnes in deeper life?
Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
An2elect2:
You joined 5years ago and you still can't see the hypocrisy and false righteousnes in deeper life?

point out the hypocrisy and false righteousness
Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by UnchangeableGod: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
An2elect2:

Before I joined Deeper Life Bible Church, I heard so many unprintable things which people used to say about the Church but such never dissuaded me. I knew that there were a few members who might not be born again, sanctified or living according to the undiluted teachings of Pastor W F Kumuyi (in every 12, there might likely be a Judas) but generally I love their decency, decorum and moderation. I was drawn to the Church by the teachings, consistency and exemplary lifestyle of pastor Kumuyi. Most of those criticisms and allegations against Deeper Life members is born out of malice because of what is perceived as their judgemental or somewhat 'holier than thou' attitude. Rightly or wrongly, most Deeper Life members believe that there is no other Church that teaches the truth like them. So people get pissed off and as such attack them furiously, exaggerating any real or perceived wrong doing on the part of any Deeper Lifer. Coming to the issue, lately, the daughter of one the leaders in Deeper Life in my District was given out in marriage in a controversial circumstance. The leader was not excommunicated. But if the son or daughter is yet a child, perhaps a teenager and does something embarrassing to the family and the Church, it is believed that the parents should be able to have such in subjection and as such, sanctions can be imposed in form of temporary suspension from functioning as a leader for some time. Most of the people who criticize Deeper Life like myself end up getting saved and becoming a member or becoming a member and getting saved.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by faithugo64(f): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
profolaolu:
What are U saying? apparently the son and his wife when extra miles to do want they want, tell me how many percentage of obedience do U have for ur parents, deviancy is always in the attitude of youths, but after that wedding what? happen did U follow It up or U are blinded by hate and sentiment not to care about it?

First of all, not trying to sound rude but i can hardly comprehend what you wrote up there
Maybe you should go back and punctuate well before quoting me again
And again nobody is blinded by hate here
Watch your words jor
Choose your words appropriately holy bro
We all read the bible
Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
faithugo64:

First of all, not trying to sound rude but i can hardly comprehend what you wrote up there
Maybe you should go back and punctuate well before quoting me again
And again nobody is blinded by hate here
Watch your words jor
Choose your words appropriately holy bro
We all read the bible
I guess U should read again it was in response of what U posted, perhaps no one is trying to be holy here just pointing out the fact.
Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Before I joined Deeper Life Bible Church, I heard so many unprintable things which people used to say about the Church but such never dissuaded me. I knew that there were a few members who might not be born again, sanctified or living according to the undiluted teachings of Pastor W F Kumuyi (in every 12, there might likely be a Judas) but generally I love their decency, decorum and moderation. I was drawn to the Church by the teachings, consistency and exemplary lifestyle of pastor Kumuyi. Most of those criticisms and allegations against Deeper Life members is born out of malice because of what is perceived as their judgemental or somewhat 'holier than thou' attitude. Rightly or wrongly, most Deeper Life members believe that there is no other Church that teaches the truth like them. So people get pissed off and as such attack them furiously, exaggerating any real or perceived wrong doing on the part of any Deeper Lifer. Coming to the issue, lately, the daughter of one the leaders in Deeper Life in my District was given out in marriage in a controversial circumstance. The leader was not excommunicated. But if the son or daughter is yet a child, perhaps a teenager and does something embarrassing to the family and the Church, it is believed that the parents should be able to have such in subjection and as such, sanctions can be imposed in form of temporary suspension from functioning as a leader for some time. Most of the people who criticize Deeper Life like myself end up getting saved and becoming a member or becoming a member and getting saved.
God Bless U brother
Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
seun lalasticlala
Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by kristen12(f): 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
Deeper life wedding, deeper life pastor, deeper life church, deeper life dressing. I'm waiting for deeper life food, deeper life pant, deeper life boxers too.
OP, why are you wasting your time? You don't need to prove anything to anybody cos some people's reasoning are just too shallow to comprehend.
+
you guys should leave these deeper life people alone. Some people are even complaining more than the church members. I no know who send una. Leave them alone. This issue is getting annoyingly boring jor.
Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by UnchangeableGod: 9:09am On Sep 27, 2017
profolaolu:
God Bless U brother
Amen. And you too bro. May the Lord keep us in His truth, righteousness and grace till we see His face in heaven I J N, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by OtemSapien: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2017
faithugo64:

When we get to heaven

Oya see her below
Look at the way the oda lady(church member) was dressed on her day too angry

Now tell me
Who is deceiving who?

The pix on the right though...she looks like a robot grin

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by An2elect2(f): 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
profolaolu:
point out the hypocrisy and false righteousness
I should open a thread about it, quite busy for now
Re: Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
An2elect2:
I should open a thread about it, quite busy for now
Make sure U open ur thread on what U have proof of because if all U came to say is lie the wrought of God is imminent upon U

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Got Born Again(salvation Experiences) / Which Mantra-prayer Is Best For You? / What Happens To Wicked People After Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.