Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside (13317 Views)

Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead / Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse / Mother Shares Powerful Photos: The Baby Born With Intestine Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by emebosomto(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2017
mecussey:
I still no understand this whole story. He was accused and later he was said to be innocent. So what really happened to the guy his penis dissappeared bc, someone said he saw the guy groin was empty. I didnt follow the story to end, some gist me.
Me too. I don't understand.
Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by Nostradamus: 10:42am On Sep 26, 2017
MrMcJay:

Sure, I'll do so.
put the link here when you create the thread.
Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by virus05(m): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2017
dkronicle:
How dem dey take open gofundme shocked shocked
lol. Wetin u wan do
Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by Talkwell: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2017
mecussey:
I still no understand this whole story. He was accused and later he was said to be innocent. So what really happened to the guy his penis dissappeared bc, someone said he saw the guy groin was empty. I didnt follow the story to end, some gist me.

guy if u get d full gist mention me
Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by mfujah(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2017
Hush puppies next to you , p square slit the money after breakup divide it into two... Send the rest to the guy abeg
Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by KelvinC1(m): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2017
God wise enh.. He uses trouble and the problem of joystick missing as an avenue to trigger the name of this guy for his help and RESTORATION..
Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by Doncolio(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2017
Nice one, this is the NIGERIA I like to see.
Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by jabolo(m): 11:28am On Sep 26, 2017
MrMcJay:
I personally know this guy. He is usually seated on the floor in front of Access Bank opposite the entrance gate of Lagos State Secretariat Alausa.

The first time I met him, I was walking by and casually dropped N500 for him. This guy called me back. At first, I was hesitant but I was touched when he started praying for me with tears in his eyes. I thought he was only crippled but I didn't know that he had this serious internal problem until I saw him online.

Guys, if you can, please drop something on the Gofundme account of this boy. I'll sure drop something too and see of I can locate him at his spot this week. If I do, I'll edit this post and add pictures here on Nairaland.

God bless you & the organizer of this fundraise. I'm glad they use GofundMe which made it relatively easy to contribute.

They should make sure he gets every single penny.

Next time I'm in Lagos-Alausa (hustling Commisioners for contracts y'know), I will look for the dude and share lunch with him or something. It would be an honor.
Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 26, 2017
Talkwell:

guy if u get d full gist mention me

mecussey and Talkwell , please I'm interested in the story too.. mention me as well
Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by dkronicle(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
virus05:
lol. Wetin u wan do
i get issues wey Gofundme go dey useful grin grin
Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by mecussey(m): 12:05am On Sep 27, 2017
Chascop:

mecussey and Talkwell , please I'm interested in the story too.. mention me as well

That story suppose dey interesting but nobody have the story, I wonder.

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill / Where Can One Find Or Buy Amino 3000 Here In Nigeria? / How Quack Doctors Exploit Poor People In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.