Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Can Anyone Help Me With The Perfect Size Of An Indoor Swimming Pool Pls - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can Anyone Help Me With The Perfect Size Of An Indoor Swimming Pool Pls (260 Views)

Lady Left Heartbroken After Her Lagos Apartment Turned Into An ‘indoor Pool’. / Appropriate Size Of Septic Tank And Soakaway Pit / Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Help Me With The Perfect Size Of An Indoor Swimming Pool Pls by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 26, 2017
Hello , please can anyone help me with a perfect for a midium size of indoor swimming pool on a 4 bedroom bungalow all I need is the size, the size which my architect put is smaller to me as I want something a bit more bigger but is not my profession I don't wanna be too forward the size he wrote in the plan is (10by10) though he said there is space in the plan for adjustment can someone help pls.

(1) (Reply)

Service Apartment For Sale At Banana Island / Three Bedroom Flat To Let At Gbagada Lagos / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!.....before 2017 Ends!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.