Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Tonto Dikeh Cries Out As She Wakes Up With Swollen Eye (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Cries Out As She Wakes Up With Swollen Eye (video) (1004 Views)

Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault / I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out / Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Cries Out As She Wakes Up With Swollen Eye (video) by Automarket47: 9:19am On Sep 26, 2017
The New Week isn’t going down well with Tonto Dike!
Just earlier the month The Actress went spiritual on Instagram, With Warfare Prayers after she saw over 1000houseflies in her son’s room, Now this Morning She just shared a video of herself with a swollen face on Snapchat, crying out that she woke with the face like that, and can’t see no more..Was this thing happening to her, when she was married?
Well the battle may be more stronger and spiritual than we see..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WBrdgINmfs
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Out As She Wakes Up With Swollen Eye (video) by smardray(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2017
did Churchill slap u in the dream...no tell me

but wait
u can't see... how did u nw post it online...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Out As She Wakes Up With Swollen Eye (video) by Kvjohn47: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2017
This one na strong spiritual slap oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Out As She Wakes Up With Swollen Eye (video) by kindex(m): 9:32am On Sep 26, 2017
oh sorry the lord is your power ok...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Out As She Wakes Up With Swollen Eye (video) by Adeshina4Akin: 9:35am On Sep 26, 2017
when you marry all this young cultist what do you expect when you expect if you divorce him....
so you no even get mind u just dey claim iron lady...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Out As She Wakes Up With Swollen Eye (video) by John924: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2017
Adeshina4Akin:
when you marry all this young cultist what do you expect when you expect if you divorce him....
so you no even get mind u just dey claim iron lady...

Look at you..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Out As She Wakes Up With Swollen Eye (video) by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2017
The Blast from the past.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Out As She Wakes Up With Swollen Eye (video) by gmajor10(m): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2017
Can't someone have boil again? Nonsense, have headache you'd say it's spiritual. Iranu
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Out As She Wakes Up With Swollen Eye (video) by Automarket47: 9:58am On Sep 26, 2017
gmajor10:
Can't someone have boil again? Nonsense, have headache you'd say it's spiritual. Iranu

My brother this one na spiritual boil oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Out As She Wakes Up With Swollen Eye (video) by kindex(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2017
do we blame spiritual on every issues now?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Out As She Wakes Up With Swollen Eye (video) by Automarket47: 11:21am On Sep 26, 2017
Not really but she does
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Out As She Wakes Up With Swollen Eye (video) by gmajor10(m): 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
Automarket47:

My brother this one na spiritual boil oo

Spiritual ke? E no possible. We don too lie on spirituality hear for this country. Make we do right thing I beg.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Out As She Wakes Up With Swollen Eye (video) by John924: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
to me the woman is scared.. And don't be surprised that it might be spiritual as well.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Out As She Wakes Up With Swollen Eye (video) by Automarket47: 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
John924:
to me the woman is scared.. And don't be surprised that it might be spiritual as well.
grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Out As She Wakes Up With Swollen Eye (video) by John924: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Out As She Wakes Up With Swollen Eye (video) by Kvjohn47: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sorry pele..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Out As She Wakes Up With Swollen Eye (video) by Kvjohn47: 8:25am On Sep 28, 2017
angry grin

(1) (Reply)

Adebowale Adedayo Called Out Redeeemer's University Over His Expulsion / The 10 Richest Black People In The World / 2Face Idibia Opens Food Restaurant 'Bukka' in Prof. JB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.