Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,315 members, 7,839,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (34317 Views)

Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing / Policemen Mistake SARS Operative For Kidnapper, Shoot Him Dead / Fake SARS Operative Arrested In Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by sircrabo: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2017
Port harcourt and cultism are like ejima. Degbam, Dewell, Ogbu ss, Icelanders, Greenlanders, Viking..... everywhere you go. From ss2, boys were getting initiated. During my stay in FGC, axemen came with their forms to initiate young minds. PH is not a good place to raise kids. We hardly walked freely on the road without being obtained. Those days of timberland boots. You dare not wear it to a party or inter house sport if you no belong. Those hopeless fellows will strip you of your joggers and timbs. Dewell dealt with me when i went to write NECO at Ada george road.

Arms were sold anyhow in PH. I loved the city but it isn't a good place to raise a child.

7 Likes

Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2017
40kobo77:
Wike's boys.

The whole of Rivers State is only Port-harcourt. And the whole of Port-harcourt is Old Aba and Olu Obasanjo road.

So you can imagine what this small town is going through, in the hands of all these Wike's boys (cultists)

Sarcasm at its finest.

I love that.

Cc HopeAtHand
Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ChristyB(f): 11:50am On Sep 26, 2017
Wike's boys indeed..

Even before Wike became the governor of Rivers state, Degbam and Dewell were in existence.

Say what you know don't just comment for commenting sake.
Rotimi is not a saint also..Infact all politicians wine and dine in the same plate. Don't let them deceive you.

40kobo77:
Wike's boys.

The whole of Rivers State is only Port-harcourt. And the whole of Port-harcourt is Old Aba and Olu Obasanjo road.

So you can imagine what this small town is going through, in the hands of all these Wike's boys (cultists)

1 Like

Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by HopeAtHand: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Sarcasm at its finest.
I love that.

I really don't understand your "invite".
Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by autonomous22: 11:54am On Sep 26, 2017
Hmmm, Degbam" .... Deadly cult group
Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by positivelord: 11:54am On Sep 26, 2017
big fat lie....am currently in Port Harcourt and everybody knows what happened..OP try and confirm this news. Sars shot one man, while they were dumping the lifeless body by the bushside a woman saw them and raised alarm. The Sars Operative speed off in their car. within minutes pple have gathered and the dead man turn out to be a known taxi drivers ,with three kids...the community pple marched to Sars office in protest. To cover up SARS dis parse the protester and immediately raid the entire community looking cultist.
Now the news from SARS is that the taxi driver was shot dead during the shot out. The whole thing have been twisted upside down. God will punish all of them.

8 Likes

Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 26, 2017
40kobo77:
Wike's boys.

lols, so true!!!
Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by oluwaahmed: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2017
40kobo77:
Wike's boys.

What nonsense & fuckery are u tukin abt? D whole of rivers is PHC? Are u on drugs or u havnt even bn to phc b4? Btw degbam &dewell cults hav bn in rivers since 1999 so ls stop talkin wat u dunno.
D whole of ph is old-gra & oluobj rd? Dis guy u dey alrite at all? Stop smokin b4 u comment on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by BestySam(m): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2017
40kobo77:
Wike's boys.

Are you sure you're okay upstairs ?
Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by CastingToVilla(m): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2017
Stupid SARS. May he not respond to treatment. And the cultists too shall keep dying as they have refused to find anything good to do with their life.
Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by GavelSlam: 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Moreoffaith:
Abeg make dem even send some of this SARS to sambisa.

So you go get room to operate.
Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by jerome263: 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
check my signature and thank me later
Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Cyanwachinemelu: 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
John Paul
Armed ROBBER

Dem go soon Kill U thief

scammer
chijioke199126:
talk of winning and making money call or whatsapp me with the number in the picture below.....
Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by vanderbolt: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
maberry:

Stop talking like someone that is drugged and brainwashed!
don't get yourself into trouble
meaning that he should not say his mind again. Be very careful
Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by vanderbolt: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
xxx7880:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
chijioke so you have decided to take your 419 to a higher level now..chijioke were do you have sure bets.I think the scammING should stop now or you will face serious problem. I have warn you
Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Buharimustgo: 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
40kobo77:
Wike's boys.

I guess u just visited PH once for you to have made the statement
Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Sagay212: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
there is no difference between SARS and cultists.
Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by MILLENIUM13: 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
We design amazing websites!!

Stop losing clients today, contact Us!!

Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Paulagada: 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
drunkpunk:
Make I park my wheelBIRO for here...
Benue man enjoying his wheelbarrow Benz.
Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by MysticalTee(m): 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
Rivers and cultism!

The govt needs to tackle it more head on so as not to tarnish the image as he's doing quite well infrastructure-wise. Or how will infrastructure entice investors with insecurity on ground?

My take
Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
GavelSlam:

So you go get room to operate.

If you see the way this guys dey disturb for Lagos hen..
Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by GavelSlam: 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
Moreoffaith:

If you see the way this guys dey disturb for Lagos hen..

Really?

Where in Lagos?
Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Syphonn(m): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sixty suspected people belonging to a pro-Biafran group were placed in custody on Monday when they appeared in court after clashes with security services in southeastern Nigeria.

The defendants, all members of the Biafra Indigenous Movement (IPOB), are charged with a number of crimes, including attempted murder and terrorism
Abia State Police spokesman Geoffrey Ogbonna said that the case before the Umuahia magistrates in the state capital, was suspended until 25 October.

The case is the second involving suspected members of the IPOB after the clashes earlier this month that were provoked by an accumulation of troops in the southeast.

READ MORE AT www.busygisting.com

Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by slimtoney(m): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
PORT THAT HARBOUR CULTS- Portharcult
Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by thomakt75: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
get well
Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
GavelSlam:

Really?

Where in Lagos?

Ikotun, bode thomas, ogba once they see you in good cloth,you driving a good car and have a good phone you don't turn yahoo boy be that.
Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by nikz(f): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
40kobo77:
Wike's boys.

Degbam and dewell have been in existence before wike became the gov.

1 Like

Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by alcuin(m): 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Don't believe any story of SARS.

They are EVIL.
Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by suneco: 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
guy2two:
These SARS operatives are no longer worth a thing in the eyes of any Rivers resident.

They have over-used their power.

If an ANT is seen fighting with SARS in Rivers State, you will see that the whole community will support the ANT.

They need serious rebranding
Why is it happens like that?
Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
40kobo77:
Wike's boys.

Originally, areas within Port Harcourt LGA are places to be called port Harcourt, but due to development of the state, places in other LGAs are also called Port Harcourt.
People tend to call everywhere within the state Port Harcourt, forgetting that it is the capital city.
This is understandable because development has spread far beyond the capital city, and it is still spreading.
Pls, just concentrate on the topic and stop mis-informing people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
CastingToVilla:
Stupid SARS. May he not respond to treatment. And the cultists too shall keep dying as they have refused to find anything good to do with their life.
GET TO KNW D STORY FIRST

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Bandit Leaders Repent In Katsina, Surrender Their Weapons (Photo) / Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) / Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.