Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Information Regarding Event/seminar Organizing Firm - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Information Regarding Event/seminar Organizing Firm (401 Views)

Gbagyi Carnival Holds January 7,2023...as CEO Gives Reasons For Organizing Event / Secrets To Organizing A Successful Wedding Event... / I Have Idea Of Organizing A Halloween Anyone Interested Get Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information Regarding Event/seminar Organizing Firm by Growing(m): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2017
Good day.

Please if you know of any company/firm/group who organizes events like seminars, workshops, retreats, kindly supply the name of the company/firm/group and contact. I do not mean events like wedding, birthday, and the likes but the seminars, workshops, retreats. The kind of event that contributes to the well being of the individual or helps him in growth, development, or evolution.

Kindly drop the name of anyone you may know as well as contact like email, phone, website.

I will appreciate it.

(1) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Reacts To Fight Video Of The Two Brothers, PSQUARE / Agriculture Value Chains Course. / Massive Photo + Video Discount!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.