Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) (36245 Views)

DJ Cuppy In Bikini At The Beach In Dubai (Photos) / Destiny Etiko Slays In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Harbeyg09(m): 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
The girl with golden voice
Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by arsenal33: 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
What is this nonsense?
Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by KingShayDee(m): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
used and dumped by banky w
Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
Where is my Vaseline
Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
ObaKlaz:
This lady can sing a dragon to sleep, but she's such a lazy artiste!
her singing is extraordinary,she sings like Indian. she is way better than the likes of Tiwa Savage,etc to me,she has beautiful voice and not necessarily high pitched like Sinmi, she's the best..
No Sabatical for Ojukojoro. ha ha .
why did you say she's lazy?
Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by nairanaira12: 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
Bayajidda1:
Even when I'm banned for giving @Omenka a taste of his own medicine, my comments were still gathering "likes" like say tomorrow no dey.

You can't gag me, super moderator.

Meanwhile, my doctor has something to tell you, see below:

Do you feel so inferior that your life now depends on nairaland likes?

2 Likes

Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Bayajidda1: 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
nairanaira12:

Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by nairanaira12: 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=Bayajidda1 post=60847850][/quote]

Well, your comment shows that you are suffering from inferiority complex.
Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by SeunEjire(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
smiley flat tire
Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by sucess001(m): 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Why are the boobs fighting each other
Okay they want to restructure undecided

which boobs...was it in the picture?

1 Like

Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Supersuave2(m): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
I thought I read NINIOLA then I saw this skinny thing sad
Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by CarolineOlawale(f): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
mrtomola:

Did you even sight any ? The boobs too flat just like say millions of Pinkin don feed from that boobs before.
Banky w Don suck am tire! grin
Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Why are the boobs fighting each other
Okay they want to restructure undecided
Where did you see boobs??

1 Like

Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by mrtomola(m): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Banky w Don suck am tire! grin

Chai ! Sister Caro, No be only me go hear this one wey you talk so...Adesua Ewatomi must hear too.
Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by LEXYCOM: 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
undecidedBOOBLESS
Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by CarolineOlawale(f): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
grin
mrtomola:

Chai ! Sister Caro, No be only me go hear this one wey you talk so...Adesua Ewatomi must hear too.
Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Femistico(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
So this babe no get boobs at all...chai...

meanwhile @op this is d definition of my own hot

1 Like

Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
her singing is extraordinary,she sings like Indian. she is way better than the likes of Tiwa Savage,etc to me,she has beautiful voice and not necessarily high pitched like Sinmi, she's the best..
No Sabatical for Ojukojoro. ha ha .
why did you say she's lazy?
I said she's lazy, because she doesn't put out much works often. She has insisted that she'd only make music the way she likes and not drop some pangolo music just because it's in demand, and I quite respect that. But she's not constant, and her work rate this year isn't all that. I think she should push herself more, she's really gifted and she should give more.

...I was really rooting for her, and I still am.
Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by omenka(m): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
nairanaira12:

I saw that quote and was shocked a human being with a life outside this forum could say that. I mean "likes"?

Na wa oo!
Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
If u like carry all the ass for Africa but no breast? Ahh...wetin naw...me and u no get anything to do.
Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Wetin person wan yansh 4 dis wan body naw
Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by birdsview(m): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
All I see is flat Tommy...please get me a binoculars,iyam looking for the breast
Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
Very hot...mmm tongue shocked kiss
Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by olamitiwale(m): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
Still looking for whats sexy here

Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mrbigman1:
Those bobi though.

Dey re on a fast lane to d south
Bro banky dobliyu should be invited for questioning.
Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
Her bobby be like Peter and Paul clash sad
Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by funlord(m): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
nairanaira12:

grin grin grin
Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ladies without boobs are like niggas to me
Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by dopemike: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
So sexy! Meanwhile...

Chris Attoh and Damilola Adegbite Divorce Each Other.

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDlucl36nhk][/url]
Re: Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by edgecution(m): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
This woman is almost 40.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malivelihood Hails Kiss Daniel Over His Jewelry "N14M No Be Small Tin O" / Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles / Ambassador Wahala Cracks Up Osinbajo, Saraki, Dogara, Says Payment Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.