Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,504 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. (36242 Views)

Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up After His Concert In London / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by nairafamedotcom: 6:43am On Dec 28, 2018
DMW boss, Davido entertains his fans with Chicken and snacks (Puff-Puff, Sausage Roll, Pie and more) as they turn up for his concert which hold at Eko Atlantic in Lagos.

See photo of snacks and chicken plate at Davido concert.
See more photos below
Source: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/12/davido-entertains-fans-with-snacks-and.html?m=1

Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:44am On Dec 28, 2018
Everything on that tray cannot belleful me

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by Tolani0167(m): 6:59am On Dec 28, 2018
My two years cousin will finish these in five minutes

Am a civil engineer I need a job or contract

5 Likes

Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by paiz: 7:01am On Dec 28, 2018
Akpu and Egusi soup should have been better

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by Oluromantic: 7:03am On Dec 28, 2018
This davido guy is fast becoming a god.

You pay high to be at his concert, he manages to give u puffpuff and a piece of chicken that a 5-year old child can finish at once and they're shouting... He wants to kill us with food... As if its pounded yam he offered them.

He will give some people his shit one day and they'll prostrate to have it.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by Suarez190(m): 8:03am On Dec 28, 2018
Oluromantic:

You pay high to be at his concert, he manages to give u puffpuff and a piece of chicken that a 5-year old child can finish at once and they're shouting... He wants to kill us with food... As if its pounded yam he offered them.

see what ur saying..

10 Likes

Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by KingLennon(m): 8:39am On Dec 28, 2018
To all those hating.....Half bread is better than none o grin. I wonder how people feel comfortable beefing people who are more successful than them

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by eastTKBorn: 10:26am On Dec 28, 2018
KingLennon:
To all those hating.....Half bread is better than none o grin. I wonder how people feel comfortable beefing people who are more successful than them
I Tire... Beef Beef Beef... Check Their akant... na insufficient Fund

7 Likes

Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Davido the Trouble maker
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by notoriousbabe: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nice one

.When devil fails to destroy you, he sends you girlfriend from Cross-river state
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
Oluromantic:

which other concert gave you puff puff nigga

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Shatap!!!! You be tank?

11 Likes

Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by chuksanambra: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
There are different types of tickets in shows.
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by infogenius(m): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
E try abeg.
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by EmekaBlue(m): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
Davido just dey trend dey go...The boy is working hard sha
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by AfonjaBoston: 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Dog food
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by TRUSTEDGUY: 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Marketing strategy
grin Marketing strategy

1 Like

Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by zombieTRACKER: 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Rubbish trends in the zoo
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by Passionate888: 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
He tried
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by theunnamed: 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
With ordinary puff puff undecided lipsrsealed...smh
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by Groovenaija360(m): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
grin grin

SEE THE MOMENT DAVIDO MAKES FANS GO GAGA

WATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOYft_mrw94
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by GalaxyTrends: 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
nairafamedotcom:
DMW boss, Davido entertains his fans with Chicken and snacks (Puff-Puff, Sausage Roll, Pie and more) as they turn up for his concert which hold at Eko Atlantic in Lagos.

See photo of snacks and chicken plate at Davido concert.
See more photos below
Source: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/12/davido-entertains-fans-with-snacks-and.html?m=1

Hi dearie, ur content interest me, post as often as U can. We Post True Life Stories, Counsel, Hookup, Monday Giveaways and more. Please Support Us�and Follow http://instagram.com/Relationship_and_life

Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by theunnamed: 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Davido just dey trend dey go...The boy is working hard sha

Abi his manager is working hard
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by chuksanambra: 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
There are different types of tickets to shows.

Maybe the small chops were for the Vip ticket holders and they mistakenly gave it to a hungry miscreant with 5k ticket, he's now shouting that Davido wants to kill him with food.

I don't blame the unenlightened fan. If he eats good food at home, he won't come outside and be hyping small chops.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by lawrecks(m): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
He tried jare, haters must talk, we know already
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by limitless777(m): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
paiz:

this small chopz is probably the beginning
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by MadCow1: 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

So you go dere go chop belle full abi you go listen to am mime the songs were dey ehn 150 Naira CD?

1 Like

Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
Oluromantic:

Hater !!!

Hater !!!

Hater !!!

4 Likes

Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by EmekaBlue(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
theunnamed:

Abi his manager is working hard
grin Hand in Hand na

2 Likes

Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by Nathdoug(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
oboi you dey detroy food or
Lol..
You be dead
Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by ajepako(f): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
paiz:

AKPU and Egusi ? In concert abi? With wash hand bowl ?

You no serious. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. by Emekadollars(m): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
Still part of the show.

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Children's Day: E-money Flaunts His Kids (Photos) / Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son / Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her Birthday &10th Wedding Anniversary With Abiodun Abina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.