Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,121 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking (60861 Views)

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) / See The Wedding Suit This Man Wore That Got People Talking / See How These Young Girls Are Recycling Nylon That Got The Internet Talking -pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 27, 2017
kn23h:

Allure is now Yoruba media.....IPOB you can hide yourself under the guide of boko haram, but that flat head go still show.
I enjoy speaking the truth about abooookis too, so let's continue with the fallacy. I'll pretend that I don't know you're a flatttie wink

LMAO! Stop throwing such low insults! The only truth you've spoken here is how you lot and your education are overrated and how a northerner who is armed with knowledge can easily take you to the cleaners! Unlike you, my joy lies in schooling the ignorant.

Umpteenth generation northerner, born and bred. Deal with it!
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 27, 2017
kn23h:

bonobo monkey, I'll be right back.

Be creative! Dont plagiarize!
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by heyram: 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
Recently bought swan necklace from swarovski.... so beautiful.... have a look at it ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) / Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag / Plus-sized Ladies Go Topless For Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.